SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

This looks a great product! As always, anker is always on the cutting edge and continually improving their products!

I’d like to try these, I have your original sound buds but would love an upgrade

I love everything made by Anker!

My current SoundBuds Sport are my absolute favorite Anker product, I use them every single day. Cannot wait to try out the new model!

Cool congrats on the new product! :slight_smile:

The waterproof aspect is the feature that has me sold! Love Anker and its high quality products. Especially their amazing customer service. Great new product!

This is awesome. I love giveaways.

Nice set of Bluetooth headphones!

And I just bought a pair of beats… I’ll bet these sound better!
I’d love to get a pair of yours to compare, but I’m already certain yours are much better in every way!

I’ve used and reviewed many earphones, and I’d love to get my hands on these for review. Thanks

I want a pair. Especially since there is no 3.5mm jack on iPhones anymore

They look great! I hope to give them a test.

Looks like Anker has done it again!! I would love to try these out! :grinning:

Very nice!

I would love to try these out. I’ve been searching for a good pair of wireless earbuds. All the ones I’ve tried so far have sounded a little too tinny or lack in build quality.

Those looks great

Schön gleich mal Ordern.

These look amazing and very comfortable to wear. I’d love to try them and will be sure to share on all the social media!

Anker always builds quality items, from batteries, speakers and headphones. I have never been disappointed with an Anker product.

I would love to compare these with my current headset.