Share Your Story | Win a 3 Year Anniversary Mystery Box!

Btw, I always get a chuckle when I see your picture. Love that movie

“I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.” — The Dude

Wise word from a wise man :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ouch… :grimacing:

My favorite moment was the anker auction house for the liberty air. There was so much drama. In the end I ended up wrecking everyone and taking home the buds.

#3YearAniversary

2 Likes

Looking forward to reading people’s stories

Happy #3YearAniversary to the Anker community! Although I love talking about technology and gadgets, I think some of my favorite moments are when we just talk about life (for example, Weekend Activitives Re-re-re-animated:rofl:).

However, one of my favorite moments was sharing playlists with each other. It was fun getting to learn about our different musical tastes in the community. It reminded me of sitting around with my friends in the 90s where we would swap CDs and play them on our gigantic Walkman CD players or pull the headphones apart far enough so two people could listen at once. It was a bit of nostalgia for me, and thankfully Spotify and Apple Music make sharing and discovering new music much easier today!

3 Likes

Now I want to show you hate so you can be wrong :joy::joy:.

Okay fine, I won’t.

When anker warped the train in nyc and I rushed to get a selfie after work in excitement !! :smiley:

#3YearAniversary

1 Like

Sim “o duderinho” tambem!:smile:

As I previously said for me it was last year when I was lucky enough to be selected for the Christmas mystery box. A prize that was given out to the “top” 10-15 members - of which I was somehow part of lol

But for me that was great as it gave me a great sense of inclusion in the forum. As while I don’t have the same technical knowledge of some, it was nice to still feel that my time and effort on the forum was being appreciated.

It says a lot about the brand that they value their forum members so much when in fact they don’t have to.

Looking forward to the next 3 years

#3YearAniversary

P.s drinks at mine if @Chiquinho managed to turn up with that cart full of beer :tada:

2 Likes

Collected quite a few memories in the 3 years on here, none no better or no worse than each other…seen members come and go, some grow and become key players (after settling down)…all the memories are special…

…not a bad journey from following a email invite on a whim and the rest as they say is history…so I guess that’s my memory or story…

#3YearAniversary

2 Likes

My favorite memory is probably when I submitted an absolutely horrible attempt for the t-shirt design contest that I made on MS paint. It was actually the first comment I ever made in the community. Again, this was a horrible 10 minute attempt. To my surprise, I received a lot of positive and constructive feedback. @TheCharneco even recreated my idea and sent it to me so that I could submit it myself(this may have been after some encouragement from the community :joy:). I ended up getting enough likes that I received the winning shirt design. Of course, getting the free shirt was awesome but the whole experience really showed me how great the Anker community could be and is probably the main reason I continue to be an active member today. #3yearanniversary

And also #3YearAniversary :laughing:

2 Likes

I have been telling so many weird stories here.
I may try this one:

#3YearAniversary

2 Likes

Too many to tell, as a long time member :innocent:, but I’ll post three for the #3YearAniversary

Find The Anker Train was one of my favorites. It was like a scavenger hunt in my hometown of NYC. I posted my entry and received the two prizes: ⚡️Find the Anker Train and Win!

My review of the excellent RoboVac 30C was well received and Pinned in the Community: Review of eufy RoboVac 30C by Anker

Lastly, my invitation to the Anker On Board 2019 event 2 weeks ago was unexpected and a ton of fun viewing the newest Tech from Anker: Anker On Board 2019 In Photos

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DezSantanaPhoto/status/1192194274013646848?s=20

3 Likes

@ankerofficial lousie
My fave memory of Anker… Oo a hard one to answer.

I think it’s been the journey and friends I’ve made during the #3yearanniversary

I’m pretty.much a looney… Oops, loner!
The best thing about Anker are the people I’ve met along the way, even the ones I’ve.crossed words with.

I won’t name names, for faves arguing who was mentioned first, or in case I miss a name.

The support n well wishes upon my announcement at needing to not be.on here so much due to family issues, was amazing and touched me.

It’s the people who make Anker forum the fantastic place it is.

We have nerds, we have weirdos, we have shy members, we have deep rooted lurkers, we have a real mix up.of different people, all here for different reasons from different countries/states, all here to chat about “anything”.

Yes, the people are my favourite part of being on Anker the last 2 plus years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

4 Likes

Stop making fun of me :joy:

1 Like

Why you think I didn’t name anyone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

#3YearAniversary. I think one of my favorite moments was testing the spirit x. My reason was that it stated that it could withstand being under water for 30 min at 3 ft. So I said let’s try it and wore them in the pool and underwater. To my surprise it worked with no water damage.

I also enjoy the banter back from each other.

2 Likes

Nice event. I will have to think about what was my best moment with Anker community. There were quite a lot of happy moments.

1 Like

New to this community but have loved and recommended Anker products for more than a few years. #3YearAnniversary