Share Your RoboVac Moments and Win

#lifewithrobovac
Robovac 11s
So not quite sure he’s understanding the point of a robotic vacuum cleaner.
This is gonna cost me a fortune in Cheerios :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

#lifewithrobovac
Robovac 11s
After an afternoon eating Cheerios, Mary has been granted a rest :rofl:

5 Likes

#LifeWithRoboVac This is my Robovac 25C story with The Astroboy :man_astronaut:

This was the first time Robovac aka The Astroboy, actually performed the cleaning, put Astroboy to task - cleaning Candies and Flour on Hardwood floor, and he excelled!!

Second task - cleaning the Candies and Paper pieces from Carpet, Astroboy did good here too, fantastic suction

Next is the docking / charging Astroboy on Base, this was the first time ever I powered ON Astroboy out from the package, and sent him his Home for some food and nourishment ( or rather charging :joy: ) . My kids and me, a were super excited to see him reach his home… what a homecoming!

Social Media tags

2 Likes

Great vids @Shenoy

3 Likes

Thank you @paulstevenewing

Your videos were pretty solid :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Cheers @Shenoy
Apart from weekends I won’t see Mary clean, I’ve set it to start mid morning so it can clean while we are at work. So I’m not sure if I’ll have many video opportunities.
I’ve hid the remote from the boy, he will treat it like a RC car if he got his hands on that :rofl:

3 Likes

haha My wife hid it from me because thats exactly what I do with mine.

Perfect, that’s vacuuming “guys style”:+1:t2:

2 Likes

The video was very good and I was happy to know that robovac eventually went home.:smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the article! Very happy to know the robovac bring the joy to you and your family!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

It spins too fast, I am dazzled :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s so cute!!!:joy:

2 Likes

The Astroboy could be a good toy for your duaghter…:joy:

2 Likes

There are too many good videos in November!
This competition is very intense this time, After long discussion, we finally decided that the winner goes to: @oberbula, thank you for letting us know the world from the perspective of Robovac.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Robovac or the boy? :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winner.

Well done @oberbula :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congrats @oberbula on the win!

Congrats @oberbula like the teasing :rofl:

Congratulations @oberbula :+1:t2: :clap: