Share Your RoboVac Moments and Win

Those 72mm are perfect, The 11S I own got has the same height.

2 Likes

:smile::smile::smile: So cute!

1 Like

Will the cleaning sound disturbing you to watch movie?:smile:

2 Likes

This is an interesting experiment! Thank you for your idea and video!!!
The thired star post of eufy RoboVac monments goes to @star100x. Congratulation to you!

3 Likes

Thats great!
She deserved it!

2 Likes

You made it! Congratulations.
The video you created is a perfect advertising!
Even without the cake! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win @star100x :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Aw thanks guys!!

I think the sensor on it is brilliant - the first time I ever used it on my stairs I jumped as it reached the edge but now I have so much confidence in it’s abilities not to fall wherever you put it!

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for picking me!! :blush:

2 Likes

Your prize has sent! Looking forward for your next winning!

2 Likes

It’s not bad but sometimes if I’m really interested in a movie that I’m watching I will just pause the robovac to be fully focused without any background noise.

1 Like

Congratulations @star100x

2 Likes

I just use the robovac as an excuse to crank up the volume and bass

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

nice look,s good

Nothing better on a Sunday morning than enjoying a delish brunch made by your partner and having some family time while this little gal (Robovac 30C) cleans the floors.
#LifeWithRoboVac

1 Like

Here’s a short clip of us trying to get the puppy to not be afraid of the robovac by putting treats on top of it

1 Like

I have 3 young kids and a dog that sheds like mad. This picture is from Christmas last year. My in-laws sent us a eufy. And I was so excited and pleasantly surprised by how well eufy cleaned my floors for the first time, I texted them a selfie with “Blu” (my oldest daughter nicknamed her that after the blue “on” light). I ended up writing a post on my homeowner blog with all the reasons why I loved this new little appliance and how it’s improved our home. #lifewithrobovac https://everydayoldhouse.com/reasons-to-buy-eufy-robovac/

1 Like

Nothing’s gonne stop a robovac c35.

1 Like

Here’s a timelapse from the eyes of our RoboVac

#LifeWithRoboVac