Say Hello to RoboVac L70 | IFA Exclusive

Like a human being? :joy::joy:

(joke, know what you are talking about)
But when emptying the robot 's container I clean brushes also.
So its not such a big job for me to care about.
And sometimes I find there things I was missing, like srews etc.

Yesterday i found 1 cent coin in the container.
A present from “Willy”.
I told him to look for bank notes, :smiley:

thats a great idea… the Robovac can dump the dust into the dock station … dock station can collect / be attached to the home trash … its a whole new product line @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

More technic, more issues, higher costs.
But you are right, customers might like.
Not me!

If you ask me… I will do all of it myself :smiley: some exercise… that is whats lacking nowadays… but if I win this in some contest (which is highly unlikely - not the contest, but me winning), I will definitely put it to use :smiley:

1 Like

I see you running with a cloth after the robot when moping…
Sticks somewhere and then drop drop drop, like a puppy!! :joy:

1 Like

Dont forget I tested the 15T vacuum out

1 Like

May be it was not the 15…
May be a 13 :rofl:

But you know with such a pile of models I forgot the numbers.
The one I use is a 11S, this is really for sure!

I mean, I would never turn it down myself lol. I have been on the fence trying to decide which one would best fit my house. I have a two story home, original hardwood upstairs and a Pergo downstairs (thanks to having a super hyper dog that loves to run around). My biggest issue has always been getting underneath beds and cribs (2) each time I vacuum. Top that off with not having enough time in the day to even think about it after work and coming home to the kids, so this may be right in my wheelhouse.

Upstairs

Downstairs

The white carpet will be a real trap.

The “crumbs” are easy to swallow. :rofl:

And the RoboVac is really slim.
Will get to places you would not get to, when doing normal vacuuming.

1 Like

I am so beyond excited! I’ve been wanting to try one of these little monsters. Maybe if I had one my floors would get cleaner since I can’t clean them and fight off my dog that attacks the mop, broom, and vacuum when anyone uses them.

1 Like

A RoboVac might get a real friend of a dog! :grinning:
Try it.
If there are more questions about, please ask.
We all here like to answer if possible.

1 Like

Our dog does the same thing, but with this robovac she runs away because it moves on its own.

I’m very excited to hear about the mapping functionality and will consider purchasing this for sure!

This almost sounds too good to be true!! I am so intrigued by this. I have a dog and patio doors in the living room, which leads to constant dog hair and constant muddy paws on our hard floors. I would love to give this a try!

I dont think this would be good for mud, as it uses a wet cloth to mop and it would just drag the mud around.

1 Like

Maybe. I currently use a microfibre spray mop. Any dried mud would get picked up by the vacuum function I presume! I’d still give it a try!

If you do get one, please do a video review if you can to show how it handles this. Thanks

1 Like

I remember I have heard that expression:

“Mud in your eyes”
Still in use?
If so to you! :laughing:

I love to get my hands on one of these. I have got dogs and I wanna see how well this compares to my old Eufy vac and my regular vacuum.

Definitely an interesting product. As someone with carpet, hardwood, and tile floors, I would be interested to hear how well this works. A big thing for us is also being able to set the RoboVac to do its work overnight while we are sleeping (I have a stay at home parent and a little guy and 2 dogs running around all day), so having something that is not only efficient and does a good job, but also quiet would be a bonus for us. Will be interested to see how this stacks up. Also the iPath navigation is a new feature that puts this just a step ahead.