We want to hear what’s good, great, or needs improvement about your fav Anker gear. Post a product review to our Community and we’ll give the TOP 30 reviewers cool prizes. Show us pictures, write a novel, make a video, or however you want to tell us. Creativity goes a long way.
Event time: From February 27th 0:00 PST to March 5th 23:59 PST.
Follow the instructions below to enter:
1. Create a review post for your favorite Anker product on our community in the product discussion forum.
Click “FORUM” → Click “+New Topic” → Select “Product Discussion” Category → Edit your post → Click “+Create Topic” to post) Review a product or make a product comparison.
2. At the end of the event, we’ll award prizes to the top 30 reviewers. Posts are ranked by total views and likes. To check your rank, click FORUM → Select “Product Discussion” → Sort by Top → Select “Week Feb 27 - March 6”.
3. Top 30 review posts will be awarded the prizes below:
$134 Bundle: Top 1 post
SoundCore Sport XL, PowerCore II 20000, SoundBuds Slim
$30 Bundle: Top 2-10 posts
SoundCore Nano, LC40 LED Flashlight 400 Lumens
$23 Bundle: Top 11-20 posts
PowerCore+ mini, PowerLine+ 6ft Micro USB Cable (Red)
$10 Prize: Top 21-30 posts
PowerLine+ 6ft Micro USB Cable (Red)
Review Post Rules:
● Post a review of your favorite Anker product or a review comparing similar Anker products (e.g. PowerCore 2000 vs. PowerCore II 2000)
● Only one review per person will be counted (but share as many as you like).
● Hint: Share your post on social media for more views, comments, and likes.
● US/UK/CA/DE only.
● Users found cheating will be disqualified and banned from future events. Spamming views/comments/likes and other activities from multiple accounts with the same IP address constitute cheating.
● Anker reserves the right of final explanation on the event.
Updated on Feb 28th, 2017:
Thanks for your enthusiasm about this event! We received a couple of questions on the thread,so we’re providing some clarification below:
● Posts are ranked by total views and likes. This includes likes on your review post and likes on the comments of the review post. The latter has greater impact on your rank.
● The community only ranks the posts from the previous 7 days. Please click here to check the rankings after the event ends March 5th 23:59 PST.
● Please feel free to post your previous reviews. However, the prizes only go to the TOP 30 review posts, so we would suggest you rework previous reviews to make them more interesting and attract more views/likes/comments.
● Only one review will count. We will count the highest ranked one. When we announce the Top 30 posts we will exclude Anker official posts and any lower ranked posts from the same user.
● Don’t forget to view, like, comment on those review posts you like to help get the rank higher.
Updated on March 3th, 2017:
● For any updates of your review post since you posted it, we would suggest you update in your original post. Posting update comments may impact the ranks. However you are more than welcome to reply to other users' comments on your review post. Thanks for understanding!