Review of eufy RoboVac 30C by Anker

Review%20of%20eufy%20RoboVac%2030C

eufy RoboVac 30C

Very quiet and smart, well made dual spinning brush robotic vacuum cleaner. Comes with two 6.6’ magnetic boundary strips, charging base, AC power adapter, wireless remote control, 2 AAA batteries, four side brushes, cleaning tool, 5 cable ties, filters, User Manual and a 12 month Warranty. #WeLoveTesting

This is my first robot vacuum, but I own several Eufy devices and am comfortable with their products and the app. The WiFi connectivity really makes this a great unit and setup was intuitive. You can use the dedicated EufyHome app to schedule cleanings, as often as you like and you can also use the app for starting, stopping and sending the unit home to it’s charging base automatically, receive notifications, ‘Find My Robot’ & it supports Alexa and Google integration. Get the Alexa Skill “EufyHome - RoboVac” in the Alexa app, login as yourself at EufyHome, discover your device and eventually you’ll be ready to send voice commands to Alexa for the vacuum to begin cleaning. Love that and love the low height/weight of this quiet RoboVac, as it can get under small spaces. For those without voice assistants, you can use the supplied remote or press the start button on the RoboVac and it will clean by itself. The remote is handy with directional keypads to manually maneuver the RoboVac, a Start/Stop center button, return to charging button & various buttons for different type cleanings. One thing to add is that remote works if you’re in the same room. It’s IR and not Bluetooth or WiFi.

EufyHome App:

Remote Control

The RoboVac 30C offers several modes: Standard, BoostIQ & Maximum Power. BoostIQ automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed. Very good suction at BoostIQ and maximum settings. The RoboVac is 12 1/2" in diameter and 2" high. The finish is glossy. Cleaning pattern is random with the RoboVac bumping into walls and furniture but than righting itself. It has two rotating roller brushes in the front to wipe the dirt from the corners and edges of my walls, and it’s efficient to pick up the dirt it just wiped. My hardwood floors looked very clean after completing full cycles, with dust and hair being the culprits (great at picking up food crumbs by the way). It navigated well around my cocktail & dining tables, chairs, walls, couch and bed (I don’t have any rugs so I can’t test it’s ability with that). The supplied magnetic strips are used to affix to the floor of a room or area that you want the RoboVac to stay away from. This worked flawlessly. The dirt cup is easy to remove and clean out. I will be scheduling the RoboVac to clean every other day while I’m away at work (Monday, Wednesday & Friday). Battery running time is approximately 100 minutes.

Cons: Very small con but would probably like the ability to mount the charging base flush to the wall or mount to the floor, for minimal movement.

I will put the RoboVac 30C to good use. I badly need one of these as I’m not great at cleaning up the dust in my home. Although I have a neat home, I’m guilty of allowing dust to build up on my floors. I’m shamlessly one of those lazy cleaners and the RoboVac 30C is perfect for those with less ambition. This will definitely help! But, if only it could MOP! Highly recommended :smiley:

26 Likes

Nice in depth review! Very nice pictures!

I recently saw a mopping and vacuuming robot on kickstarter. Perhaps anker will make a better one soon :grin:

3 Likes

Excellent Review. Very informative :clap:

3 Likes

Nice detailed review! :thumbsup: this is the first time have seen a Robovac upside down / closeup

2 Likes

Great review! Photos are great and very informative

2 Likes

You and the robot ( The full dust container :grin:)
made their job perfectly.
The possibility to create a real schedule (different days) via the app is fine.
This is not possible with those models can be controlled by the remote only.

3 Likes

Excellent review. Love the pics, especially the one where you got all the dust bunnies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great review and pictures!

2 Likes

Nice review and pictures.

2 Likes

A few more than dust bunnies :sweat_smile:

Thank you

1 Like

Thanks everyone and thanks @AnkerOfficial for making a quality product once again

2 Likes

Very good review & pictures @Dez_S

3 Likes

Do you find that the remote is useful? I always wonder why they are included in robots that have an app or buttons on them.

3 Likes

Great review and photos! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

If the app (WiFi) doesn’t work you can use the remote.

Back to the roots :smiley:

It is not possible to change the cleaning modi by the robot’s button.:wink:

3 Likes

Good to know! The two roomba’s I have just have a mode button right on them for their two different “modes”. And the 980 just auto detects carpets to know when to increase suction.

2 Likes

This is being said from the Eufy vacs also.

We were talking about.
We are supposing when the robot sucks more dust it increases the power.
Boosting mode.
But I havent checked this.
Clean german pensioner’s house we have. :laughing:

1 Like

I found the remote very useful. At times when I was in the same room as the RoboVac and my phone was in the other room, I’d grab the remote to manually maneuver it to where I wanted it to go…or if it got stuck some place.

One thing to add is that remote works if you’re in the same room. It’s IR and not Bluetooth or WiFi.

I really like the idea of having a remote than depend on the phone to control the robovac, phone app can act as a device to update / get reminders if there is something wrong on the robovac

1 Like