We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

I still cannot believe I was chosen, I literally just made an account to enter after Anker posted about this on Facebook. I’m currently in America right now and arrive back on the 15th but don’t worry I’ll be making my review as soon as possible and before the 2 week mark as the RoboVac arrived today at my house back home so I have until the 19th!

2 Likes

There are some newbies here, as far I see.
Fine, hope these will be no “one day wonders” :wink:
Please participate here.

We are not the “Old Gentlemen’s Club” appearing sometimes :joy:

1 Like

Mine arrived this afternoon - super excited to check it out and put it through it’s paces. Currently on charge so hopefully will get it going in the morning. Really intrigued as to how well this cope around the edges of room and also wondering whether my long hair will be an issue. Also keen to see how it copes in a family household, how long can I banish my main vacuum cleaner for, hoping this will do a quick every other day clean to pick up the crumbs and dust and then only use the main one for a deeper clean and the stairs.

Never used one like this before so if anyone has any tips/tricks feel free to share as I want to get the most out of testing it out and share my views as best as I can at the end of it.

1 Like

Avoid with “free cables”, shoestrings and high piled carpets. :grin:

If there are any questions, I (and all others here) will give you answers if possible!
You are welcome!

I forgot fringes of the carped, sorry old man I am! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks, don’t think cables will be too much of an issue as mainly only behind tv cabinet. Hoping it will help us keep the house tidier though as currently the kids backpacks line the hallway in the evening and I know the trailing straps will probably be an issue so they’ll have to get used to putting them away in the cupboard!! lol

No high pile carpets here as only moved in a couple of years ago and still got the existing carpets until fully decorated so excuse the vile brown in my hallway that will be on my video at the end! Ha ha!

Just wondering how powerful it will be which obviously I’ll find out during my testing so will be interesting to see how much dirt is picked up!

1 Like

Best of luck with your testing when you are back @charliemcelroy00 we will wait to see your review :thumbsup:

1 Like

Do a simple test.
Do vacuuming by hand first and after let the robot work! :grin:

1 Like

Saw this, and thought… Franz would love this…

4 Likes

Mac its only the half photo to be seen.
Is there a new censorship or it this the start of Berxit (sic) !:joy:

It’s Anker fault, as not allowed to have full clip due to permitted size… GGGRRR

1 Like

Don’t mind Mac, our whole life is limited due to permitted size, isn’t it. :wink:

My new Robovac 15C is now living in his flat under my couch. :slight_smile: He cleans the rooms and also keeps my children busy by chasing them through the flat. :wink:

2 Likes

When I get one my Dyson DC40 can relax a bit

Question for Anker

Just wondering why the 15C isn’t listed as an available model on the Eufy website?

They are horrible at keeping products up to date and what’s in stock. Generally if they have no stock or low stock they pull it from their website

1 Like

It’s actually kind of annoying. I was thinking about buying some eufy stuff, but it’s too much of a pain. You can’t find the stuff you want on there website. I really wish they would just update there sites

1 Like

Updating websites?
Sometimes, or never.
We have been talking about this so often.
It’s a mess.

Yes it is. It had hindered me from buying from them in the past. It doesn’t make any sense…

Just look on Amazon, it’s not that hard to search by each brand

For those that haven’t seen my review or are interested in the RoboVac 30C, I’ll place a link here: