Radio Stations all over the world

Duane found a great site.
I know some here dont read the soundcore forum, so I publish here.
Thank you @Duane_Lester.

9 Likes

What a neat idea!
Good share @Chiquinho and great find @duane_lester

3 Likes

Duane found it.
So all “likes” are his! :grinning:

Its really funny to stroll around the world.
My favorite list is growing!

3 Likes

You can have the likes but I am just glad I was not the only one that saw this a pretty sweet webpage.

As stated a friend posted it on Facebook. I think I was about to scroll past it but took a closer look.

As I posted on Soundcore, It does not have every one but it has more than enough.

In my area V100, electric 102.7, and 97.5 are not on there and they do have internet radio. May have to find a way to get those added :rofl:

4 Likes

The North-pole is totally missing!
What a pity! :laughing:

2 Likes

Cool find. I personally don’t listen to the radio but I’m sure many people do and they will find this really useful :+1:

2 Likes

I usually use tune in radio to catch Annie Mac on bbcone, or their live studio sessions.

Otherwise it’s islands in the stream for me :wink:

2 Likes

IT is there but we all know that radio station is hidden. :rofl:

1 Like

Good app :+1: I bought the pro version many years ago and it worked great. But since I don’t listen to radio anymore I’ve been using Spotify and couldn’t be happier with it

2 Likes

Yea, I use Spotify too, and also amazon (high def Dolby atmos)

2 Likes

Did this site take forever to load? I mean, several minutes to give me any options.

1 Like

I did not think it took too long at all. It took me about 4 seconds just because it was moving closer to the planet.

1 Like

Not at all.

1 Like

I have Amazon prime and I think it comes with Amazon music but I haven’t tried it.
Did you get your Spotify Wrapped playlist?

1 Like

Thinking about it, I was on my work VPN, so they may not have liked that. I will try again off VPN.

And I just got my spotify wrapped email today. I realize my kids listening to the same 10 songs have impacted my results lol.

1 Like

I wasn’t surprised by my top ones…

Was surprised by number of genres it said… was like over 100… at that point I was thinking spotify was being silly…

1 Like

The northpole radio station moved a little further north.

1 Like

But still exists!

Thats better because we are not so “off topic” :rofl:

2 Likes

How many minutes did you have total on Spotify?

It would be a popular station unless they decide to broadcast on other social media. :rofl: