Radio Stations all over the world

We could take it over and broadcast only things we like to hear.
But how to convince the “Master-DJ”?
Any idea how to bribe?

Nice find. I use an Internet Radio device to listen to stations throughout the globe.

This site is a welcomed share. Back in the late 1990s (1995/1998), my old website dezmix dot com and netmix dot com started DJ streaming radio craze. We were the pioneers and first to stream via RealAudio. We had our DJ equipment connected to the Audio In of our SoundBlaster cards to record audio and stream it on our prospective sites.

We’ve come along way.

1 Like

I thought so as well. May get tired of what they are playing around my house. But the funny thing is you could go to say Germany and they could be playing the same songs :rofl

Still fun to see what others are playing.

Really interesting.
I am listening to “Arabian pop music” at the moment.

1 Like

Was close to 13k min, and had tune in radio going full too. How bouts you?

Thanks to @Duane_Lester and @Chiquinho this is really a very cool thing for me. Sometimes you just need music which you need not understand just some good music. Thats really awesome enjoying it.

1 Like

I appreciate the thanks and I like it as well.

I need to thank my friend on Facebook or I would not have know of it. I have liked saved it on my mobile browser and bookmarked this page on soundcore and here so that I wont lose it. I was looking at it late one night but I was thinking there is an app as well (which I may try to do this evening as I am working)

I do a lot of traveling meanwhile.
And @Duane_Lester you can add the stations which you were missing.
You were talking about this.

2 Likes

You know I see that now. I got tunnel vision from seeing the different place that I just glanced over the link to add a radio station…

I had 86k but I also use YouTube for music and I listen to videos when driving.
I wish YouTube had something similar to Spotify Wrapped

1 Like

Yesterday night I listened a lot there. Just tap the dot and a new channel!:joy:
Looked like I have got a genie !

3 Likes

Me too.:smile:
The list is growing.
I am always looking for those only playing good music.
No advertising and chatter. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re into House Music, but these are my mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/DezMix/

1 Like

By the way i too have something to share here. May be useful for many. Actually there are two good websites one is for soft copy of any book and another is for first hand or second hand books.

For soft copy of any book(probably!)
https://1lib.in/

For a fresh or second hand copy of books
https://www.betterworldbooks.com/

1 Like

Sharing interesting websites is always useful.
Thank you.

1 Like

Always welcome @Chiquinho !

1 Like

I played around with the first link!
Works great.
Thank you again.

@Chiquinho the first link has helped me to save dollars :grin: and the second link has helped me to buy books I needed.

1 Like

The second one seems for the English-speaking market as far I see,
The first one is SUPER.
I downloaded some books I can read on my tablet and on my old IPAD.
Better to be used for my old eyes (I can increase the font :grin:)

1 Like

Here is my very internet radio for classical music.

There is no propaganda, no useless chats and the titles can be seen.

There is really no need to understand German, all self explaining. :smiley:

2 Likes