PS5 vs Xbox Series X - Which one will you choose!

Since we are getting closer to the 2020 holiday release of the next generation consoles, I thought it would be fun to see which way other community members will go :video_game: So vote below on which next gen console you will be buying!

• PlayStation 5
  • Xbox Series X

0 voters

Don’t worry PS5 already has my vote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Playstation always

2 Likes

Never needed such a “box”.
But you young folks may like and use.
These are my “boxes” I “play with” :joy: :joy:

kisten

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I enjoy those too :beer:

2 Likes

Nice “play stations”
Prost!

Reality I find too much fun to get excited about fake reality.

The SU(1) SU(2) SU(3) electromagnetic weak and strong forces and unification with gravity is far more interesting than shooting things in a computer. For me, anyway.

I’m really bad at games as my concentration is lost as I try to solve more real problems. It’s both a curse and a gift.

1 Like

Those games would be too exciting for an old man like me.
(would have to take one pill more to calm my blood pressure) :rofl:

Need to get a PlayStation Virtual Reality headset on you guys & then see how high you can get your blood pressure :scream:

Lol.

Do gamers have higher actual blood pressure as moving thumbs to explore virtual reality is easier than moving legs to move around in reality?

Xbox as have always had one

Playstation all the way! I’ve had the PS2, PS3 and PS4. I probably won’t buy it as soon as it launches, I’ll probably wait a year or so, I’d love to get a bundle or a themed PS5

I’ve always preferred the look and feel of the PlayStation over the XBox. I’m still playing on my PlayStation 2. Haven’t upgraded since the PS2.

Play Resident Evil with your VR :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I think getting the :poop: scare out of you or getting frustrated when losing might lol With the VR you are moving around at least and not just thumb sticks.

That would be a good one! I only get to play the PS VR at my nephews when I visit them. Testing it out though has warmed me up to the idea of getting the next iteration of it whenever that is announced/released.

1 Like

I plan on getting the next version as well. I didn’t get the first one since I didn’t know how good it would be, but now I can definitely say I’ll be getting the next one

1 Like

A good thing for me at least is that it should come out after a decent amount of time from the PS5, so I won’t go broke with both :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings: It is just a high upfront cost for my form of entertainment haha :partying_face:

1 Like

You getting your ps5 on launch date?

Heck yeah :partying_face:

Nice! I’ll looking forward to hearing your thoughts about it :+1:

I love my ps 4 VR system. Rush to blood VR is one that has actually got me a time or two.

I like using it to play regular games as well as I can set the screen to the middle or large and get a screen that looks like a 100 inch tv or bigger. It is also good to watch netflix or other stuff on the screen as well.