"PowerPort Atom III (Two Ports)" & "PowerPort III mini": Availability in Germany?

Is there any information on when the IQ 3.0 PowerPort chargers will become available in Germany?

I need a PD charger by the 7th of July. They have been available on amazon.com for a while now, but no sign on amazon.de. German news websites have reported it to be expected at the end of may, but we’re well past that.

I would like the “PowerPort III mini” for ultimate portability, or the “PowerPort Atom III (2 Ports)” for more versatility (I would expect it to charge my Laptop, even if only slowly).
I guess I could live with the “PowerPort Speed+ Duo” as well, but do not want to buy something that is already outdated.
The PowerPort Atom PD 1 might be the best alternative. I currently do not need qualcomm quickcharge… so there is no disadvantage to the “PowerPort III mini”, do I get that right? Both have 30W, and the Atom PD 1 is even smaller than the III mini.

Among other things, I need the wall charger for the PowerCore 10000 PD which I will buy as well. This thread suggests that the PowerPort Atom PD 1 now works with the PowerCore 10000 PD, even though there is still an incompatibility warning on amazon.

Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

I would highlight recommend PowerPort Atom III (2 Ports) , using it, will have a review out shortly, for its versatility for USB-C & A port, and power ratings.

your links seem to be interchanged, Mini points to Atom III and vice-versa.

May be @AnkerOfficial can shed some light on availability in Germany

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!

I got a notification that AnkerOfficial edited my initial post, but no actual changes were made. So they are reading, nice!
I guess they can’t say anything about the availability in Germany, though, unless there is an official announcement somewhere. They probably don’t want to make promises that they can’t keep.

They may be / may not be reading it, may be the system is downloading the content to local database, have been seeing it since yesterday for majority of my posts

Good news everyone!

The PowerPort II mini has just become available on Amazon Germany.

Now I can choose between that one and the PowerPort Atom PD 1! What would you prefer?

If your device(s) support Qualcomm Quick Charge or you want foldable prongs, PowerPort III mini. Otherwise, PowerPort Atom PD 1.

Try to see if you can get the PowerPort Atom III (2 ports) , supports Qualcomm Quick Charge and PowerIQ3 on USB-C (provides upto 45W) plus PowerIQ 2 on USB-A port(provides upto 15W) , total 60W

Why is the " Anker PowerPort III mini" still not available in Germany? You cannot announce it for the end of may and then refuse to answer questions when it is still not out 1 1/2 months later.