PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Depends on what allocated stock they have at the time to shift. I agree though that is would be nice to see some of the newer stuff making appearances but based on the past one or two done so far, it would be few and far between for ‘regular’ members to be lucky enough to snag one…

2 Likes

Gratz on the wins! That speaker looked gooood!

Congratulations to the winners!

Chance come when you least expect them to, as long as you are patient.:sunglasses:

Congrats! @tiagomota
I am very happy to know that this winning product really comes in handy.
Sharing my best wishes to your lovely baby and family.:hugging:

4 Likes

“Parabens meu amigo Tiago.”
Congratulations and welcome at the “hall of fame” (winner’s hall) :smile:

Chiquinho

1 Like

Congratulations everyone

Congrats @nigelhealy @Andrei_Savel @choluc49 :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

5 Likes

Congratulations @nigelhealy on the powercore win
& congrats to the others too :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats @nigelhealy , oddly enough I had a feeling that if you entered fr it you would win the battery pack. And sure enough you did.
And congrats to @Andrei_Savel and @choluc49

I myself only went in for the flashlight twice and the battery pack once, since I already have the waterpouches. Trying to conserve my points and only enter based on how many entries an Item has

2 Likes

Nice to see some familiar faces - avatars? - in the winner’s list! :smile: Congrats to @nigelhealy on the battery, and to @Andrei_Savel and @choluc49.

Wondering what’s going to be in the next PowerDraw… :smirk:

2 Likes

Shame, you didn’t have a feeling, that id win the battery! lol

1 Like

Wondering when next power user samples gonna be too

Congratulations to all of the of the winners :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats to this weeks winners @nigelhealy @Andrei_Savel @choluc49 …kinda had a feeling @nigelhealy might have had a flutter on the PowerCore :smile:

3 Likes

congrats to the new winners!!! :gift:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and to the rest of us losers, maybe we’ll have better luck next time! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Congrats winners :slight_smile:

Congrats to the new winners!

Congrats to this week’s winners and good to see a familiar name on the list too @nigelhealy :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like