PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to the new winners; special shout out to @nhi! I’m sure your husband will love it!

2 Likes

congratulations to last week’s winners!! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks I was trying for a long time to figure out how to change it lol now I know that it’s that easy.

1 Like

Realized I wasn’t a winner but us super jealous

Looking forward to the next Power Draw

Congrats to this weeks winners :clap: :clap: :clap:

I had a couple of tickets on the Motion Q and Lights :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats @tiagomota on winning the lights, and the other two winners aswell

3 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners. Way to go @tiagomota :slight_smile: Enjoy the Lumi Stick-On Night Light.

2 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Congrats @John_Holmes_III @PlasticGlasses

2 Likes

Congratulations winners enjoy your new tech toys.

Yes! It might sound strange, but I was really hoping to win those. Having a newborn in the house means leaving some strategic lights on at night for those unavoidable nights up, so the lights will come in handy!

Can’t wait to test them. :smile:

4 Likes

Of course I wanted the Motion Q as well, which made me think: has it ever happened to have one person win twice in the same draw?

Anyway, congrats to the other winners! :blush:

No, it hasn’t.

I was really hoping to win the PowerPort II PD, but didn’t fall lucky.

1 Like

Not to my knowledge but theoretically possible.

1 Like

Congratulations to all of the winners :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats, John on winning that little speaker. I put all of my cards on that one.

1 Like

Congrats to all winners :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Went in for the motion Q and lights myself this week but it wasn’t meant to be :unamused:

Nice to see a familiar name on the list @tiagomota

1 Like

congrats to the last winners!!

It’s crazy to see the 10k battery pack again on the powerdraw, seems like its every ok there week we see it. The waterproof bags are also up there again…which I ua e to say works great, it allowed us to play Pokemon go on the last community event in the rain. The flashlight is a nice change to see.

1 Like