PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Rob, do you want my won Powercore II 10000, I have plenty of that type of thing already, I gave my last one away. If you do then PM me your address and I’ll register it to be posted to you. ISTR you use two phones so you need two Powercore.

I submitted 1 entry, oh the irony, the items I DID want I submitted max and didn’t win. Grrrr.

7 Likes

If Rob doesn’t want it I’ll take you up on that offer I don’t have any QC3 gear yet.

Wow, thanks Nigel I appreciate that. Sending a PM your way

3 Likes

Touch of class there @nigelhealy :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Then why enter to.win one, esp when there are others who don’t have one!

Why not?
It’s a bit of fun. It’s still nice to win.

Everyone has the same right to enter and just because you don’t want it or need it he has done something lovely and offered it to someone who does need one.

4 Likes

Most of my ANKER products were “disappearing” very quick after I tested these.

There might be “thieves” in the family! :astonished:

So fresh supply is always needed :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s.my own VALUES.

if I don’t need it or want it, I don’t enter to win it and risk the chance of stopping others winning it.

Others have promised me the same… If I win it I’ll send it you… But that’s not happened… No I won’t name n shame.

Mind the minimum did win, I never got, cos apparently the delivery company is too stupid to know the difference in flat numbers… And yes I have.told Anker several times.

Everyone had the same chance of winning and if others have let you down then that is a whole other discussion but as for this power draw. Everyone is entitled to play.

I entered it, I probably don’t need it really but would have given it to my daughter or Mam or someone. It’s nice to be nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t have even been nicer, to have just let others have a better go.

As I said, perhaps it’s just.my values. If I have, then I don’t enter, so I don’t (or could t) spoil it for others.

Same with PU, I won’t take a free item just because it’s free, if I don’t need it or already have one.

I feel that the limited amount makes it unfair to those without, to put.my name in the hat, when I don’t need it.

I say that, as someone who could do with the money from selling a spare. When you’re struggling to get hold of foodbanks due to.extreme.need, I could easily justify getting an extra one, but that’s not me.

1 Like

I do hear what you are saying and there is an element of yes, I agree to your points (about giving someone else a better chance) but to hear you say you want to sell it on is a bit strange. I suppose you’ve got to do whatever it takes to get by and I do understand that.

Am I just naive? Are there lots in here bagging free stuff to sell on? I wouldn’t dream of selling Anker stuff on. I’d happily (and I did yesterday with a power drive II) give samples away and increase the brand and product awareness.

I do hold back on PU items if I don’t have a use for them. That’s why the only thing I’ve had this year is a pair of headphones. And I do hold back on the power draw if I have no use for the items but I would definitely have a go if there was an item I liked or wanted. That’s what the draw is for.

I do hope you win soon and I do hope you get something you’ll use and not sell.

2 Likes

At no point, did I say… I sell it on… I said, I could!
That’s a big big difference.

Am I really, the only fking person left on this planet, that reads the whole message, without adding my own interpretation to it?

So far I only went for items I genuinely wanted, but I can totally see myself going just for the fun of it - if I had enough points, that is… I would certainly give those away, I know people who could use them.

But, hey, in the end, a draw is a draw is a draw, right? If you can enter, then it’s your choice what you do with the prize if you win. I really hope everyone gets to win eventually!

I can’t see why you even had to mention it or justify needing to win at all. It’s a free (coz the bucks are free) prize draw. Nobody should feel they need to exclude themselves for the sake of others and good luck to everyone that enters.

With only 3 winners per week, we are all a little gutted if we don’t win but it’s on with the next one.

1 Like

Same is me.
The whole family is lurking what “Old Franz” is receiving.
Then it’s gone by “greedy fingers”
That’s life.

Sometimes I have to hide an item… shhht! :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“Oggyboy, post:1309, topic:54086”]
With only 3 winners per week, we are all a little gutted if we don’t win but it’s on with the next one.
[/quote] er

I think the limited prizes make the draw more exciting and a win that much sweeter. But that’s just my 2 ¢ents

2 Likes

Thank you to Anker for the flashlight and all members for your kind congratulation messages. I’m glad I won again but I did have to spend a lot of points on it, but it’s worth it. I was after a flashlight from Anker for a long time. It’s going into my Anker collection. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Where did I do that? God, please read my reply properly, I use English to make it easier for people!

I think somebody needs a nap.