PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

That’s not very nice now, is it?

It’s all fair, I went all in on it in the past but never got it. So I’m not gonna even try anymore. It’s 1 ticket or no tickets from now on for anything unless I absolutely need or want it. But I already have this powerbank so no need for another right now.

If I win il share it with you :yum:

1 Like

Super chuffed for @ndalby on his win this week :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats to all this weeks winners.

@amangons you will have to ask @ndalby if he wants to share now lol

1 Like

I entered just for fun and ended up winning thank you anker

1 Like

Those are the best types of wins :grin:

1 Like

Congrats to the new winners :grin:

1 Like

Oh, so you’re glad I didn’t win…
That’s not nice
Physche

@AnkerOfficial so not fair!
Not saying t’other shouldn’t have won, I’m just saying… Why not me…AGAIN
Every single comp/giveaway etc since last October when I became an active member, I’ve not won a single prize/giveaway.

Beginning to.wonder if worth staying, if I’m.continually looked over for stuff.

As for … better luck next time or, so.close… it’s BOLLOX

Congrats @ndalby!

Thanks @Oggyboy @IRNinjaz1 @k_pug2003 and also congrats to @Greg_hendrie & @Ortega723 on their wins. Only put down five on a gut feeling after a friend started eyeing up my PowerCore 10000 this week :slight_smile:

@amangons Keep your chin up buddy, you will fall lucky one of these days on the draw’s. I’ve gone all in on some draws and won nada but put only 1 or 2 on past one’s and fell lucky…

4 Likes

To be fair @amangons my post didn’t say “Glad you never won”
It said super chuffed for Neil.
I wish we could all win. I lost too but that’s the way it goes.

Keep at it :thumbsup:

It’s not about the bucks… Their free tokens., I’ll earn more everyday. It’s that in the 6 months I’ve been active (enough to be.level 7 in that time) and I don’t go for everything (like the v recent portable speaker) yet when I do, I still don’t win.

It would just be nice now n then, tomactually win something… Yes those extra bucks were nice, but nowhere near the same as winning something (an actual item). Just like FB birthday wishes ain’t the same as a birthday card.

It’s all chance. Keep trying. You’ll eventually snag something. :slight_smile:

Congrats. I placed 1 bet only. I still have the Powercore II 10000 i won back in January unused waiting for the right candidate to be gifted. I’m looking for an Android phone user with QC to get the best benefit to cross my path. Usually happens on aircraft to the person sat next to me. They’ve all been iphones … :confused:

1 Like

Well, if you’re wanting to get rid! I can help ya… lol

1 Like

You should feel good and proud if you see yourself as an active member! I encourage you to continue to help other members of the community and usher in new ideas and insight you may have… and who knows, you might even get a couple little somethings free over the next few years! But obviously that’s just a spin on it to add even a little more fun… definitely not something that should come to be expected :laughing:

4 Likes

I do like how Anker has been thinking and tuning this community over time. The Power Draw was always meant to be a bit of fun where you have a small chance to get a free prize using the bucks from participating.

But let’s be clear. If you do really want an Anker product, you can always use real bucks not Anker bucks. I bought two LC40, phone waterproof bag, and some Eufy stuff, and a 6700 and a keyboard this last year. Most of what I won using bucks have been gifts to others because I keep what I personally use to the optimized corner. I bought a Powercore 10000 for myself recently as it is a sweetspot of power density, but the Powercore II 10000 is a little bigger and has QC which my devices do not support so that is better sent to someone else.

IF you wandered into my house at night you’d find the Eufy lights come on so you do not stump your toes, I put them in all the places other than right next to beds, and then on a hook in every room is an LC you can see in the seconds the Eufy lights are on. Every person has a Powercore (the Mini+ mostly, but also the 5000 and I have 10000). Most of that was $ real.

3 Likes

Let be clear here,

I’m a nutter, and stuff affects me, whether it should or shouldn’t.

I can barely get through the month financially, due to not qualifying for most benefits, due to minor technicalities. However, what I do get after many years of working my nuts off (most of it being the reason my back is now so buggered, it’s slowly collapsing from the base of my skull to my tail bone) is not enough and most months I play a game of robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I got invited by Anker to come join up and get free stuff. My expectations are lower than a.limbo dancers. However, sometimes I look forward to actually winning, so when I don’t, my anxiety n depression kicks in, and I feel sorry for myself. This is partly due to, mental health and a.lifetime of being rejected n let down (at 6 months.old my parents decided that… Despite kicking, slapping n chucking me about, I wouldn’t stop crying (no shit Sherlock) so they tossed me aside and into care, where let’s just say, stuff happened by people paid to protect me).

I don’t want sympathy, sympathy doesn’t do anything. Understanding and patience, is good.

Why am I saying this? I know I could just stay quiet.
I want people to know that they know nothing about people and the way they judge n critise, is not right.

Oh, have a great Saturday night

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: Not trying to be mean but for being a grown man you sure complain a lot so what if you did not win there’s still next week powerdraw maybe you’ll win that week :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes