PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats @ndalby and the other winners this week, woot woot

For someone who can type, you’re not very bright, or you could have read what I’d written.

We are all very grateful to be in such great hands here in the Community! There are so many nice members that will have great discussions with one another. And fortunately, I have seen very few judgers or destructive criticism, but of course we all appreciate constructive criticism. You should never, ever feel sorry for yourself for not winning. Of course it would be awesome to win but that is a special treat!

I am sorry to hear about your mental illness. Lord only knows what you’re going through, but I know you said you don’t want sympathy. If you believe you cannot overcome the feelings you’re experiencing after not seeing your name on the winners list, there’s always the option of not entering in the first place… perhaps that way you won’t have those feelings! Just some advice to consider. Perhaps you could analyze the results after a few months/year. Either way, all of us, including myself, hope see you continue to participate in the forums, whether that means entering to win stuff in contest or not, it doesn’t matter. But really it’s just so much fun and I hope you sincerely enjoy it!

2 Likes

You last won something in January.

And I see it was allowed for UK members so you would have qualified. Did you get that? If so, why have you forgotten?

In February you said you had missed the postman, remember typing?

I accept that for a regular contributor you have not been that lucky. I won 3 times. Others more than me.

Part of the issue that some competitions are USA only, but then join the list such as Canada also lose out.

Your choices given it is random are to either participate more to get more bucks and bid more often to increase your choices, or if the very slim chances mean you do not win often enough and that causes you to feel bad is to stop bidding altogether. I see you have 2004 bucks so you are able to bid to the maximum.

While not a physical item, you did win 100 bucks to be able to enter more competitions

5 Likes

@amangons no worries bro, i am fortunate to be on the receiving end and I know you’ve been active and unfortunate. What are you trying to win a power bank? I haven’t been active much since I’ve been so busy but I’ll enter in some powerdraws and if I win I’ll send it your way. Ill make sure the item qualifies so they can mail it to you. Just let me know which items your interested in so I can help the cause. I’ll do my best

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you.

A big fast Powerbank. Like the 10k. Cos of how I am, I hate running out if juice, but get frustrated at the slowness of older style powerbanks.

I’m after a 4" usb-c charging lead.

If the zolo liberty (or similar) come up.

I’m not a greedy person, want want wanting, but I’d like a few items, who wouldn’t?

Thing is due to me being me, my mind don’t work the same. A little insight into me… I hate being alone (not single, just by myself) so much so, that while my fiancée is at work and I’m say at a coffee shop, I feel so alone it’s weird. I feel an emptiness in the pit of my stomach. I can’t explain it. … That’s how I am. I’ve tried CBT training but I know it’s just techniques and it don’t work on me.

I’ve gone through some dark shit in my life, none of it by choice. Although to most I seem normal n unscathed, I’m not, nowhere near that. Then at the same time, I have a very logical brain, and as we all know logic can be very unlogical at times!

Anyways, you don’t want me going on. Thanks for your assistance. Muchly appreciated. Mac

4 Likes

post ignored

I’m about to pull my hair out… :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry, forgot to reply.

No, I never did receive it. The parcel turned out to be a dosing thing for washing powder.

I had forgotten about it. That’s true.

We good, I’ll do my best and hope I can win for you

1 Like

Il get to save some bucks this week. Good luck to everyone :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners especially @ndalby!

Not much for UK, same here!

1 Like

Thanks @doris4jin

Congrats @ndalby

As for this week’s prizes, I only want the power wave mat so my son can have the wireless 5 mat and this one for my wife. My son keeps killing his cords so if he went wireless I wouldn’t have to hear him complain about it so much as his phone is dead.

1 Like

Congrats new winners!!

Sorry to hear your are upset, but you would had the chance to win prizes in the contest, but you were ready to go to bed at that time…:joy:

1 Like

This time for US / UK only.
All others should start a strike.
:neutral_face:

1 Like

Uh?

Wrong person @AnkerOfficial

I was peeved at not winning the battery on power draw, but I’m over that now. I don’t hold back my feelings, as it helps to off load with my mental issues.

I am intrigued at why you asked about speakers, but when I replied, you didn’t reply! You can pm if.youd rather… I don’t.mind either way.

Congrats everyone! Maybe I will win next time!

Not a bad week to enter any of them.

If you bid all 10 tickets, chances range from 14% to 18% currently.

2 Likes