PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Huge investment!:joy:

2 Likes

I suppose you re right but I earned the bucks while enjoying the forum sooooo no big deal. Win or lose. Had been waiting a while to find some items I could or would use.

3 Likes

I like your positive attitude!:thumbsup:

5 Likes

Problems problems, cannot get one free thing so might as well get a different free thing.

1 Like

:smile::smile::smile::smiley::smiley: Sounds strange but it is so true. That my friend is why this forum is so great.

2 Likes

And the winners are:
@Frash_Gaming (Astro E1 5200mAh)
@christophraidl (SoundCore nano)
@ARTHUR_BRIAN_MOTT (Bolder LC90 Flashlight)
Congratulation ! :innocent:

5 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners.

3 Likes

Congrats to the new winners :smiley:

3 Likes

congrats, I see a winner who is a member who is engaging in the community @ARTHUR_BRIAN_MOTT

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners this week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats to all this weeks winners :clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Grats to the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to the new winners!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to this weeks Power Draw Winners

3 Likes

It is sad that your 350 bucks didn’t help to win.

1 Like

True but it is somewhat comforting to know that money doesn’t always buy you the win. Btw it was $450 :joy:

2 Likes

Powerbucks is trading time for free stuff so if you imagine the time you spent to earn those bucks and divide by your chances you’re probably talking like $0.10c/hr (thinks… I can probably compute that better…) $20 product average, 1:20 chances (say) = $1. 400 bucks is about 5 days, so say 2 hours, $0.20c/hr. I might compute it better later.

2 Likes

Have entered this week for the Powerbank. Went the whole hog too! :boar::pig2:

Will be good to compare to my current 10k powerbrick… Will let ya know in my review.

4 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the prize and congrats to all other winners !

3 Likes

Went in for it myself this week

1 Like