PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

@AnkerOfficial
I have not received the winning prize email yet? Is it going to take time?

My neighbor trims his tree in front of his house everyday early in the morning like clock work. I still don’t understand how it needs to be everyday because a tree can only grow so much in one day but still not the point. He was up in the tree giving it a nice trim and thought the cable was a branch. And started to cut it before realizing that it was not a branch. He didn’t tell anyone except one of my neighbors who caught him in the act and told him that “I didn’t really cut all the way through it’s still connected a little.” By still connecting he meant that the whole wire was holding it’s self together by a little piece of of the coating and nothing more. 12 people on my block lost internet, tv, and phone. The rest of us had no clue and Verizon on the phone couldn’t figure it out because we did not come up on their list of people who were receiving power.

5 Likes

The fellow is a real “special” person.

Trees need cut in autumn only , when having lost all leaves and the “tree juice” goes back to the tree’s roots.

Steal him the latter and his cutter. :joy:

3 Likes

Very interesting story :rofl:

2 Likes

That story is almost worth not having Internet for a few weeks :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That’s right Franz, you only prune a tree when it’s stops photosynthesis and before it starts again.

So.generally speaking after all leaves drop or autum for evergreens, up to march (maybe earlier) before the buds n spring blossom.

If.you do while the tree is in active “mode”, you can damage the tree and create scars (so to speak).

To try to prune every day, is a total idiot, every body with Alf a brain, knows you can’t do every day… Not even a bonzi tree is done that often.

1 Like

Mac, the gardener. Perfect! :wink:

2 Likes

Wow the power draw is late today

Congrats new winners :clap::confetti_ball::champagne:

Whow, they offer a FLARE.

For those don’t have such one:
Go for it.

A fantastic speaker.

2 Likes

Congrats last winners!
Enjoy your prizes!

Congrats Power Draw winners :+1:
@joe.lockett - Smartscale
@lololegeek75 - PowerDrive 2 Alloy.
@Nemh289 - PowerCore 10000 PD

enjoy your winnigs :grinning:

2 Likes

Congratulations to this week’s winners!!

1 Like

Congrats winners! @joe.lockett you are really gonna enjoy the smart scale! Mine is awesome!

1 Like

Congrats to all the new winners.

Good luck everyone this week :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hands off that fking flare… ITS MINE. I’ve waited almost a year for one, and it’s the week before my bday… GGGRRR :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Was tempted and eager to join the power draw, but if it helps, will not enter, one less entry in total entries :slight_smile:

Hope you take home the Flare @MacBlank :+1:

1 Like

Thanks.

Been a long.long time coming if I can get it.

1 Like

I don’t need anymore flares. Hope you win!

1 Like

You are gonna love your new Flare (once you win, ofcourse)! Good Luck @MacBlank ! I am out of this one! Out of respect for a long time member I think nobody else should bid on it… just sayin’

2 Likes