We Love Testing | Wakey

Quite possible, many on previous versions might have clicked the link thinking they could just put their name down for one until they realised that they had to sign up properly and fill out a testing plan…

The Wakey one is growing faster, which could be interesting…

4 Likes

6D5ADA2B-A8AE-4082-ABD4-820641AB38F8

2 Likes

I just submitted my testing plan, with Wakey’s popularity, the number of applications will be expected to grow more , so chances are slimming

1 Like

Cut everyone’s internet cable :rofl:

5 Likes

I like your idea very much… time to get a internet outage …

1 Like

@ktkundy has experience in this area

PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

1 Like

applications for Wakey may beat the total applications for eufy Security Video Doorbel

1 Like

I will be mainly posting on insta if I’m lucky, and I have wireless stands n phone.

I’ll also post a quick review on here (as per a previous post)

Would be nice to win my first … We love testing … and post something!

Good luck for eligible country residents… :+1:

Valid In: DE, ES, FR, UK, IT, US
Testers Announced: July 2, 2019

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical

Will the next model include DAB radio and NFC (to program actions on the phone as you charge… IE silent/night mode etc)

The original date was July 1st, got extended :smile:

Good luck people! I am out of this one. I will buy it when the other colors come out. Kinda need it now so please release the colors!!!

1 Like

You could use an NFC tag for that, if you don’t mind an extra sticker on top. Pretty sure the NFC antenna is up near the top of the phone. I don’t play around with the NFC sticker position before sticking it on though.

I know I could buy a NFC tag, but I was talki g of having included.

I can’t remember where on the S10 my NFC is, but I suspect your right it’s top n back of phone.

My old Sony it was top left front.

DAB+ would be perfect.
There are many stations around.
More than on FM.

Depending on how hard the wakey is to disassemble you could put the NFC tag on the inside being careful not to block the charging transmitter, although you’d probably void the wakey warranty.

NFC tags are so cheap it was almost like having it built in from the factory

Well Wakey is available through Amazon but through other sellers. They are selling it for $99.99 + 3.99 shipping. Gonna wait for either the Black or another sale on the white.

1 Like

I started looking at some more information about this and I have to say that I am impressed in that you can charge your phone and charge two other devices with usb ports in the back… LOL I wonder if it would charge faster if you place it on the Qi and also have it plugged in at the same time or would it cause some issues…or maybe the phone has a protocol for that. lol This device would be a vacation staple for us as some of us snores (me) and the ambient noise would be nice for my wife lol Lets see if I am a tester first then maybe think about buying it later :slight_smile:

1 Like

good luck everyone who enters!

1 Like