PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Easy solution:
Your wife should give all these to those who really need! (emoji smile)

1 Like

o no, don’t give her any ideas :slight_smile:

Thanks, good to show up every so often… 2 months post hip replacement surgery and feeling great :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats winners! @bobbleheaderman @TerenceManuel @kumar.sachin

1 Like

Good to see ya again @bobbleheaderman Glad surgery went well

2 Likes

Tell her that you want her to get rid of all the girly stuff around your place like wooden boxes that are too small to put anything in, candle holders you know all that crap
:grin:

It’s a pity that I received the mail in my SPAM box, and that I saw it two days after the time to answer expired… I answered anyway, but I think I won’t get nothing… :frowning:

Next time, maybe…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Let @AnkerOfficial know, maybe they can help you this one time

@Hector_Prades send @ankerofficial a private message and see if they can help

Now you’ve had hip-op, has your rapping improved? :wink:

no rap here…I am now a hippy even though I am bald :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats to everyone that won for the past couple of weeks I was offline for a while due to my neighbor cutting the internet wires to my house as well as starting a new job but I should be back in more now missed yall

4 Likes

Congrats on the new job. Hope you like it better :+1:

1 Like

Good luck with that, hopefully it was an accident…

Congrats on the new job.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats on the new job!!! :clap:

1 Like

Congrats and good luck buddy for the new job :+1:
Hope your neighbors found now their own internet cable and somehow labeled it so they don’t cut yours in future again :joy:

1 Like

congrats for the new job buddy :+1:
tell us more about neighbor cutting your internet wire :slight_smile: sounds like a fun story

1 Like

They’re taking cord cutting too literally.

Congrats on the new gig!

1 Like

I’m an aging (very! :upside_down_face:) Raver, and live my EDM, TRANCE, GAMMA.

Ssshhh I’m testing some JBL totally wireless and the bass on them (don’t tell anker) is headthumping (20 to 20, and that lower first number is great). Old skool club is sounding great.

1 Like

Congrats winners!