PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

@joshuad11 Just saw your reference for Youtube channel and checked out Anker products reviews, These were simple awesome !!

Thank you! Means a lot. :blush:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu4z2sWKb8RYroYkNMVXEjA that’s @joshuad11 YouTube channel.
What site do you do reviews for? And for what products? I’d like to check them out if you don’t mind

1 Like

I haven’t done them in a while like I said I got burnt out, well sort of. So there is one site Rank-booster.com that I get crazy good promo codes for Amazon products, but they are rarely of good quality. The site for those reviews is Blogbooster.com. I am currently part of a product testing site, Reviewclub.com, in which they feature certain high-end products, you choose which one you would like to test, then you have to write a summary of why you would be a good candidate for testing that specific product and if you are picked then they send it to you for free, with a return label for free return shipping, you get to test it for about 2 months, then send it back. The site says that you are not allowed to purchase the items, but I have been approved for all but one that I signed up for and I have been given the chance to buy each product at a serious discount each time, and the last one, a pair of non BT Studio Quality headphones, they just told me to keep them. I just sent back the Bose 500 Soundbar with 500 Bass Module, google it, it’s incredible. They sent me an offer to buy it for half off, which would have still been $250, each…so those reviews are scattered on the sites of the different companies products I have tested…

Some “strange views” you have from time to time.

By the way congrats Josh! :grin:

1 Like

Forgot to reply here but whoever wants to check out the review for the Power Draw of the Soundcore Motion Q I won back in January, here’s the link: Soundcore Motion Q - Wireless Stereo Pairing Review. I hope y’all enjoy.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Pedro_Kwiecinski That’s a great review, got to say - I loved the idea of gif in the review! Will use this technique for future reviews

1 Like

You are misunderstanding me, I mean, remember when it seemed like every winner was someone no one had ever heard of, like all new members? Well I’m just saying it seems like that’s not the case anymore and it motivates me, and should others, to participate more. To be more like them names I mentioned. I’m not complaining

I never said your are really complaining.
But if someone gets something that’s OK for us.

No mumbling and grumbling! :wink:

Chris,

I get what you mean (insert a comment t from…lol)

It’s obvs going through stages, and but I don’t think people necessarily need to “do more” in the hope of being selected. There are plenty of us who are on here everyday, and multiple times a day, but still “ain’t so lucky as some” (no, not a winge, just an observation).

We now n again have a moan… We are human, although I get more stick for it, but that’s ok, cos it takes away from others, and I can handle it.

Some people do see such comments as complaining, instead of what they are… A comment on what you’re observing. Sometimes even, just a comment summing up what’s being said across posts.

Franz tho, is cool and doesn’t judge :crazy_face:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Lol…

I guess I’m not being clear. I don’t think it should be one way or the other, I am just saying what I have noticed. I definitely DO NOT think forced participation is a good idea at all, post what, when, if you want.

Hi @AnkerOfficial,

just received my prize from a few weeks back of the Wireless Vertical Mouse:

Thanks very much, and I really don’t want to come across as ungrateful, but my mouse seems to have grown a tail in shipping…

I won’t make use of a wired mouse as it was going to go in my laptop bag for when I’m working on site, I can box it back up, but returning it to Amazon may be difficult as I have no actual order number.

What are my options?

Thanks,

Noel

3 Likes

Does @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical on community site participate in powerdraws?

1 Like

Email support and tell them whats up, at the very least we can hope to avoid this in future shipments.

This is exactly how witchcraft and other nonsense like religion come about.

No there is nothing here other than logical math.

• regular community participants earn more Bucks
  • those with more Bucks can bid more
  • so you’d see some regular members winning
  • you also have thousands of members who individually have lower on average chance of winning as they have few bucks, but as a group collective the set of infrequent members would win overall numerically
  • you cannot form a pattern from a few anecdotes. That’s just like the harvest failed, there is an old women who cat looked at me, therefore burn the witch. Or there was thunder, must be god Thor, or Brian is a very naughty boy not the Messiah.
  • so you have a smattering of some regular and some infrequent members, just from randomness, no more.
4 Likes

Is their an auction on @AnkerOfficial

Would y’all chill about the auction, you would know if there was one going on so just relax and wait

3 Likes

We see, spring is coming, all here hopeful and full of power!
Charging a lot in winter! :joy:

You can see desperate fans … lol :smile:

1 Like