PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Surprised the Eufy Bulb is not open to members beyond the US…it’s available in the UK as far as I’m aware, also thought Canada and Germany had already seen it…

Are non-US members likely to see it feature in future PowerDraws @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

yeah but usb c on both sites?

Nope, neighbour said was definitely a Amazon box type package.

Correct, power delivery works via USB c to USB c

sry i still dont understand… which powerbank has usb c output? oll powerbanks and powerports i know have the ‘normal’ usb a output

Here’s a helpful article explaining USB-C:

1 Like

I agree :ok_hand:

Does anyone else regret not entering the Power Draw some weeks or is it just me?

Sort of, because how long before the item you wondered if you should or shouldnt, reappears

It’s only available in the US now. but I’m sure it will open to members beyond the US soon.:innocent:

1 Like

Even though they have different model no on Amazon (which has been known to happen)…isn’t the PD one the following on Amazon UK?

This is our European dream?
PU has been empty for weeks., But is still seems to have stuff, strange if ONLY reason is lack of reviews… Or.you saying only rest of world don’t review?

@AnkerOfficial I am still waiting for my prize (Roav SmartCharge F0) from July 16-20 powerdraw.
Can you check on the status of that or may be a tracking number will help. Thanks,

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t find this page, thank you so much.
I already updated the Powerdraw entry page. Hope more UK fans will join the raffles.:hugging:

3 Likes

Any power users problem you can reach to Rosa, I think she will solve your problem efficiently.:grin:

2 Likes

Your order already be uploaded, still need to wait some days.

3 Likes

Cool…just had a little flutter as it would be good to test one before thinking of making a bigger jump into this sort of tech :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great! just received shipping notification :grin:

thank you!

1 Like

7 tickets entered for me…

1 Like