PowerCore Case for iPhone 7—Share and Win!

What model of DJI I have the Mavic and Pro 4 +. Not many people around my area own drones so I like that its somewhat a scarcity here @Jack_Matthias

Yeah you just gotta do what you gotta do to get people writing and participating on here I guess :joy: Seems to be working as the comments and conversations are flowing in now

1 Like

How about we just all talk until we reach either 220 or max post, cause that would be hilarious.

Damn man I have the phantom 3 standard but waiting to upgrading to the 5 which dji should be realeasing in 2 days

Here Is one from Michigan IMG_1017.JPG

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s nice. It’s a beautiful sunset, in NY we have a lot of rainbow sunsets but that’s very cool, and is that a bay or lake/river?

1 Like

It’s a bay in a lake

this is one of my favorite photos, a failed panorama of one of Manhattan’s broken piers.

Hey the phantom 3 is still pretty badass. I still have my old Phantom 3 I just use it to tow things in the air now pretty much just do dumb crap with it like have aerial target for target shooting :joy:

Seems like a waste as we can only win once and others seem to not want any freebies. :confused:

1 Like

True, maybe @AnkerOfficial can announce this giveaway more so more people would participate, or increase the prizes to 2 per person (which I think they wouldn’t, but a person could try)

With some the posts that are received now, I would highly doubt an increase to two prizes per person…although a wider spreading of competitions before they start could be a good thing for these type of events…

True but a person could dream, maybe @AnkerOfficial would just have to start cracking down on some posts as well and flat out state what they want, like the do at the bottom of the post in this one, and remind people about it.

Yea hoping the 5 comes soon but there’s rumors the spark will come first

If you can even find one that is, the spark will surely be another one of DJIs game changing drones. Like the Mavic it was a pain to find the first few months. Luckily I was sent one before its release. It has been my daily use drone ever since, super portable and just freakin awesome.

How did you get it early

This case looks amazing! Everyone knows someone who needs more power!

Looks like a great idea

I especially love the thinness of this case compared to others