PowerCore Case for iPhone 7—Share and Win!

for that I’m letting @jack_matthis get the 100 and you get the 120

Thanks but let’s all settle down and we can help each other win

Guess my sarcasm and highlighting of irony was a touch wasted on your ‘In Summary’ comment :rolling_eyes:

Nothing wrong with multiple posts in a thread guys, everyone wants to goodies, it would be a refreshing change however for posts in the the thread to be a response or expansion on someone else’s posts (to build numbers)…rather than several posts in a row for comments that could be covered in one post at that time…

Just my two cents :sunglasses:

I’ve already have.

1 Like

Haha - yes, but then we’ll never even have a chance at 220 or 240, whatever it is (we still probably won’t get there). @AnkerOfficial knows that.

I live in America too, or else I wouldn’t be participating in this giveaway because it’s only for the US.

1 Like

Very true but let’s try

1 Like

Very good point I forgot about that

Guys remember one of the rules is 10 words minimum, so if you’re gonna post multiple times at least try and write longer.

1 Like

I’m from New York, what about you? And congrats for getting a case.

:thumbsup:

I think they mean for a winning post to be considered but nice mention none the less for others…

I from Illinois near Chicago beautiful day here today

I think they meant that as a general statement, it’s like having a quota on an paragraph where you have to have 10+ minimum for the post to be accepted, Linda like in the last giveaway like this one.

That’s so cool, is it like sunny over there and warm? Cause it’s all mucky and cloudy and very much rainy where I’m at.

Yes a very beautiful day to fly my drone and do client work

That’s amazing, what do you do for work? And what type of drone? Is it a quad or double?

It’s a quadcopter DJI

That’s cool, I bet you get some great shots from it, especially on a sunny day.

Yes I do! Here you go man

Thanks! And do you have any photos you mind sharing? I’ve never been to Illinois and wonder what it looks like on a normal day. :slight_smile: