PowerCore Case for iPhone 7—Share and Win!

Any fan of Anker knows about our amazing portable chargers. We endeavor to create the perfect portable charger so no one has to be tethered to the wall while browsing Reddit, watching cat videos, or, the internet’s favorite pastime, trolling. But we’re taking things to the next level for those that don’t even want to carry a portable charger around. How? Two words: battery case.

Introducing PowerCore Case for iPhone 7.

That’s right, we’ve made a slimline portable battery you can effortlessly keep with your phone. And that’s not all: WE’RE GIVING AWAY 10! All you have to do is comment and share for your chance to win.

What’s So Great About It?
Well, it is made by Anker, so right off the bat you get high-quality engineering and design, fantastic customer support, an 18-month warranty, and our undying love and affection.

Meanwhile, PowerCore Case:

1.Extends your battery life.
And by more than just a little. PowerCore Case instantly gives you an additional 11 hours of surf-time, 7 hours of video, 9 hours of audio, or countless hours of Snapchatting food pics.

2.Keeps your port uncovered.
Prompted by Apple’s totally non-controversial decision to not include a headphone port, PowerCore Case has a retractable plug. No need to remove the charging case while you use the Lightning port for other things like using headphones or other accessories.

3.Is incredibly slim.
Adds a mere 0.23in to your iPhone. What else needs saying?

How Do I Get One?
You can win one! All you have to do is share a comment about it on Facebook or Twitter and we’ll give you one. Just be post #20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, or 220. For those who can’t wait, you can get one immediately on Amazon.

So comment, share, win, and just tell us what you think of our latest (and arguably most convenient) iPhone charger.

Giveaway rules:

1. Rules to win: share your thoughts: about this new product (10 words minimum) and click below to share on Facebook or Twitter. We’ll be giving away a free one to posts #: 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 160, 180, 200, and 220.

2. This giveaway is only available in the US.

3. Quantity is limited to one prize per person.

4. Prizes cannot be refunded or replaced for issues with the quality.

5. The giveaway runs from April 21st 00:00 PDT to April 23rd 23:59 PDT.

6. Prizes will be shipped before April 28th 2017.

7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Can’t wait, or missed out? You can also purchase on Amazon for 10% off!
Here is the discount code: PWRCASE7. Good luck guys !:grin:

Hey firends !
You’ve probably already seen a ton of comments created by Anker users on this blog. Thank you for all your participation. It’s time to announce the winners !:heart_eyes:

:gift:Congratulations to :
@cava3395 @Nitin205 @Quinn_Armstrong @joshuad11 @Jack_Matthias @Jack_The_Ripper @DecipherArtist

11 Likes

I love this device !!! I hate the painful feeling of realizing that my iPhone battery is set to die !:triumph:

2 Likes

I like this innovative product from Anker. Sleek and functional!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, only for 4.7 again and again…
why Anker not listening to us ? there are many people also need the power case for iPhone 7 plus 5.5"
i am your power user, and already asking this for more than 2.5 years

1 Like

I don’t have a twitter, how can i do this?

1 Like

I guess people can use headphones now

1 Like

Wow! What a beautiful design! I hope I can win one for my lady! :smiley:

1 Like

So, this format is going to make sure that no one responds until it gets close to a winning #? Let the comments FLOW people!

1 Like

Oh my goodness. This looks so sleek and new, I would love this in a dark blue color with one of those thin plastic films on top that you get to pull back off. With 11 hours of “surf time” I could get through my day easy-peasy! And I also like that you could snap it back in its slot! If the charger piece was like another brand I know, then I would lose it without even touching the case.

1 Like

This case also seems like an good idea for people who’s phones are alway dying out of nowhere. Especially if they don’t have a portable charger with them or a charger wire.

1 Like

Ooo I definitely need one of these as I am always needing more power it seems, despite owning several anker portable chargers :worried:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial will these be available in the future in different colors as well?

1 Like

Idk why people on here seem to not like these types of giveaways there always seems to be little response on these types of giveaways.

1 Like

Come on everyone lets make this giveaway a success this time! :blush:

1 Like

I guess I will just keep commenting on here until someone replies and gets a case for their phone!

1 Like

Does no one seriously want one of these freakin awesome cases?

1 Like

@cava3395 You and me both, my friend. I think we had the same response on the last giveaway with the same format.

1 Like

Unless everyone on here is an Android user or atleast the majority are…

1 Like

Yep I guess we will win another anker product here soon

1 Like

:gift:I want to win this to get it for my wife she needs a case bad lol especially one that can keep up with her constant phone use :joy:

1 Like