[Poll} Will iPhone 12 have USB-C? We're gonna guess no, but we really hope we're wrong

I would have ridden further but the battery was doing the hokey pokey going from 47% to 10% in minutes, only to instantly go back to 45% when plugged in…

I got bored with dancing and since I’m sure there was a bounty to convert me back to a contract, scored a pretty good deal for unlimited data.

Really loving the new SE

1 Like

My old 6S was doing same, I think the battery just gave up :sweat_smile:

What’s price point out your way @Ice1 was $689 here for 256g SE, add case and all the other add ons… got expensive in a hurry.

1 Like

Yea I’d hate having to deal with those battery issues. I miss the good old days when you could swap batteries in less than a minute

2 Likes

I’ve still got THAT phone… old Nokia… for when my kids they decide they want a cell…

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yes in the grand scheme of things, I’d prefer a slightly thicker phone with a plastic pull off replaceable back panel revealing a replaceable battery and an SD slot, than a thinner phone with a shatterable backpanel and battery which is glued tightly in.

Phones of 2015 were better than now.

A replaceable battery meant you could last a long day or a weekend with no charger and a spare battery a fraction of the size of a Powercore.

2 Likes

Lol they gonna be “wtf is this!” :rofl:

1 Like

Me too! I don’t care how thin or “thick” phones are. Just give me a replaceable battery or at least a big battery size, I’m talking at 5000 mAh or 6000 mAh.
Back when I had phones with a replaceable batteries I used to buy extra batteries from zerolemon, they would make your phone a bit chunky but you would get battery that would last for days!

2 Likes

@ikari04warrior @professor I recall having the old Nokia phones with the Xpress-on covers and removable batteries.
Simple times, great times.

3 Likes

“what do you do with this?”
“You talk through it”
“Is that all?”
“You can play solitaire”

2 Likes

Mine was a 4 year old phone which was under contract for 2 years. Don’t remember exactly how much it ended up

1 Like

Holloween special Haunting @ndalby ghost, still shows 10/13 comment on top of my list :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like