[Poll} Will iPhone 12 have USB-C? We're gonna guess no, but we really hope we're wrong

Was being more subtle with my sarcasm :laughing:

1 Like

Lol, so a technically inferior connector, which costs more wanted still by some people.

Wow the brainwashing works.

Almost everyone: JUST GIVE US USB-C CHARGING!!

Apple: okayā€¦

Lol

3 Likes

I missed the Apple event, now got to watch it tonight

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one :joy:

1 Like

Maybe you see something that will make you want to upgrade :+1:

The only thing I would upgrade to is XR or 11 at cheaper price :joy:

Upgraded to 11 Pro recentlyā€¦ Will wait for iPhone 13 or 14 :grin::grimacing:

With Appleā€™s deafnessā€¦might wanna try 15-16 :wink:

3 Likes

Have you looked into the SE 2020? Seems like a decent phone just at a smaller screen size.
Hope whatever phone you find you can get a good deal on it

By then it should be all port less just like you want it lol

Iā€™m not looking for a phone but was just implying itā€™s better to go with cheaper (in my case at least) than for the new 12 or 12 mini. And yea SE 2020 looks good too but if Iā€™m upgrading from 7 then I would rather have the newer design lol. For my parents, SE would be just fine

Oh true, makes a lot of sense :+1:
They need to start releasing phones at a much lower price :joy:

1 Like

Yea thatā€™s where Android phones are doing great. Sad that people will just buy higher priced iPhones without thinking

2 Likes

Well yea some are decent phones but if you want a ā€œflagshipā€ especially from Samsung thatā€™s when you gotta pay a good chunk of money. Their newest S20 FE looks quite good especially since itā€™s well under $1000

Iā€™m probably part of the problem because I upgrade to the newest phone more often than I should

1 Like

iPhone 11 may be a good deal right now, I would even try SE if I want to go cheaper phone. No reason for going to a ā€œ12ā€

1 Like

I just got the SE and after all said and done, $900 whoosh out of the walletā€¦

Must say itā€™s a really nice upgrade from my 5Cā€¦:joy::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

We all wanted USB-C charging but I mean the whole MagSafe system is pretty cool.

Lol you were definitely overdue for an upgrade

1 Like