PackHacker Review Places Anker As Top Picks!

Can fast forward to 3:04

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I have travelled more than average and more than the maker of the video.

• the folding water bottle. All plastic cracks when folding, I always went with rigid bottles and add a non-reusabe bottle(s) for extra water when needed.
  • the pouches. Avoid. Use your clean and dirty clothes to protect each other, wrap dirty clothes around each other in a sausage, use them to protect sensitive items, use clean clothes similar. Use big-ish wateproof bags, as they age and leak, if packing around sharp objects (Anker) place older leaking ones inside to protect, if packing around soft objects (clothes) place old ones outside to protect. About $30 spent every decade and use new them as above is cheaper.
  • they do not know Anker nor travel at all well. They said to check with airline, well they all share the same 100Wh limit. They did not show anything on doing calculations of need, did not mention chargers. Why 10Ah? Why those models? Which devices? Which chargers? I usually used clothes to wrap around gadgets including Anker, places in a waterproof bag in the above method.
  • I stopped watching at the Anker point, this is just a money making scam to buy through affiliate links, make you buy the most stuff when a modest annual spend would do better with some thought and experience.
1 Like

I have a water bottle like that with the Soundcore logo :+1:

1 Like

Is this the water bottle I’m thinking about that was part of the community input.

I have had folding rollable water pouches but found they split easily and are harder to keep in external pockets. I’ve isolated their use to just letting them default and do not roll. I’ve found rigid water bottles last longer. So I use both types, rigid for my minimum need and add a pouch for extra hot / long days.

I got it duriduring a Halloween giveaway. I don’t know if it’s the same bottle you are thinking of

2 Likes

I’ve had mine for a few months and have used it a handful of time so it’s still in good shape. I hope I don’t have any issues with mine anytime soon lol

1 Like

I’d just not roll it, let it deflate naturally, to last the longest.

1 Like

I’m not sure what happened to that part since it was a poll of what people wanted and I remember sports bottle won. I know people above a certain level were eligible but I would be nice to have more Anker family products of this sort.

1 Like

That’s how I’ve been keeping it, I’ve been too lazy to roll it :smile:

Oh sorry I got this water bottle from the Soundcore community. As far as I know they never shipped the water bottles. I think there was some delays of some sorts. I don’t think we will ever get them

2 Likes

Wasn’t the delay due to Christmas and things getting lost in the post so was going to follow in the New Year (2021) or did I just dream that? :rofl:

1 Like

Loss rate…

3 Likes

And well before Christmas.
But knew I’d seen something somewhere!
Good find @professor
I can’t belive the second clip of the women in the car. She must make a thing of driving round all day picking up parcels from people step :flushed:

Mark rober has a few of my favorite porch pirate revenge videos.

Here was his latest:

I especially like the fart spray 3.0 component… lol

2 Likes

I loved the recording of “merry Christmas you filthy animals”
Glitter bomb is awesome :bomb:

2 Likes

I especially loved his Scientology subscribing idea for people he tracked down stealing the packages😂

1 Like

Seems like we will waiting a while
lol

2 Likes

Yes and buying the starter kit too… that was pretty funny.

1 Like

You never know. I know stickers were in the discussion as well as other advertising items