Only $1 | New User Exclusive PowerLine+ II’s incredible tensile strength

Only $1 | New User Exclusive
PowerLine+ II’s incredible tensile strength is designed to withstand almost anything. Try it now for only $1. Powerline+ II USB-A to Lightning Cable with Lifetime Warranty -

This is the best time to get your friends and families a Anker Powerline+ II USB-A to Lightning Cable Enter here

Enter here

Rules

1. This program is only for US mainland residents who have not purchased Anker products before.
    1. By entering your email address, you will automatically subscribe to Anker.com.
    1. This offer does not include tax or cost of shipping.
    1. Products are scheduled to begin shipping on December 10th, 2019.
    1. Products will be shipped on a first come, first served basis. Once your order has shipped you will receive a notification email.
    1. Product color & length will be shipped randomly, no special request will be accepted.
    1. Limited to 1 per customer & shipping address. Duplicate orders will be cancelled.
    1. This campaign is held by Anker.com, independent of any other e-commerce platforms.
    1. Products purchased come with a worry-free lifetime warranty.
    1. Limited quantity of products available. This promotion will end when all inventory is reserved.
    1. All rights are reserved by Anker Innovations.

Note: Shipping is not free

4 Likes

Just so everyone knows, this isn’t technically for only new users. It’s for anyone who has never ordered through the anker website…

1 Like

So how do you enter this?

Would love to test one out! How do we enter?

I already have a cable for life :grinning: so I’m out of this deal. but how would Anker know if the user is new or old? only way is to track it by shipping address, still you can misuse the deal but may be not for just a cable.
@Shenoy provide direct link to purchase.

1 Like

I missed to add the link :slightly_smiling_face: its added now on the main post

Here too

1 Like

I tried and was stuck on the same page, never moved forward, i had already placed order in the past.

Placed order for Nebula & Soundcore, but never on Anker.com … but still couldn’t apply myself.

Edit - I tried again just now on laptop - got this error

Ive honestly never bought anything from any anker site and still got denied, so yea… :thinking:

Got denied as well

1 Like

Lol it’s because it’s all the same system. Go to your orders on anker and you will see your nebula and eufy purchases

1 Like

Same error…
I think it has to be very new customer who never purchased/subscribed to Anker in anyway, not even their marketing emails…

1 Like

Great contest. I’m sharing this to my facebook page. I’ve got a couple of friends that might take advantage of this deal.

1 Like

Sounds good… :+1:t2::v:t2:

Couldn’t enter anyway :tongue:

1 Like

Wow only $1? I’ll be sure to tell family members. That’s an amazing price

Have you ever ordered something through any anker website??

If you’ve used a coupon on the soundcore website it would count as a purchase.

I have a friend who took advantage of this deal last time. He was subscribed to the anker email list, and had entered In drawings and in the past.

I’ve never bought anything off either site 100% sure. Still got the same error. I signed up along time ago but didn’t post anything to this site till the Christmas thread. Meaning it’s an old account but no history.

Go to anker.com and hit the little body at the top of the screen. Then hit “my orders” and see if anything is in there.

If you’ve ever won a Prize from a drawing from anker, it’s possible it was fulfilled through ankerdirect and possible through your account.

never won anything I would literally lurk the forums that was it.

It is from your email address that you all are getting denied. I was denied too and thought i would try my mother in law email address as I know she has not bought online anker products, nor has been on Anker. She only did the referral for me for Soundcore. She got the same message.