Only $1 | New User Exclusive PowerLine+ II’s incredible tensile strength

Maybe the system is broken then.

Yes, I did purchase Infini Pro from Soundcore not Anker, but that may be considered as not a first time user.
But people who never bought anything still get denied so I guess it’s going by email address, if it ever shows in the system, denying.

1 Like

I already explained this above.

IF YOU PURCHASED ANY ITEMS FROM ANY ANKER WEBSITES, IT COUNTS AS AN ANKER PURCHASE

All of the sites have the same internal system. Purchases from soundcore, nebula, eufy, or roav, still show up on your anker purchase history.

I GOT THAT… :point_down:

RESPOND TO THIS :point_down: IF YOU CAN

Cool buddy… take it easy :laughing:

1 Like

Haha. JSYK I didn’t use all caps because I was yelling at you. I just wanted it to pop out of for people just scrolling through- just so they know.

As far as that goes, I think the system is messed up/broken.

Has anyone been able to claim the deal?

Guess we’ll have to wait on the official word.

1 Like

Relax all :innocent::hugs: let us spread Anker brand / this contest to friends :+1:t2:

But continue buying more from Anker via Amazon / Anker.com for regular.purchases :wink:

C’mon you are the grammar king once upon a time and you forgot the rules… :grinning: I know we all are on the same page, just pulling your leg, but I hate all CAPS though :wink:

But no one claimed it so far… I doubt if it even works :thinking:

@Shenoy ya, let’s keep spreading and see if someone can use it… and recover the reputation Anker lost due to L2P :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So I was able to get it to work, so maybe try it again?

Maybe anker read these comments and fixed it.

1 Like

But what about my friends that use Android?

3 Likes

May be wait for another contest from Anker :wink:

What say @AnkerOfficial

Just FYI you pay shipping so it ends up being like $7

1 Like

Thanks for the info… I had no way of checking this.

Have updated the post.

1 Like

Ahh, last time it was free shipping

1 Like

Still a pretty good deal, considering you get a cable for life :+1:

Until Apple decides to upgrade to lightning 2.0 charging.

1 Like

or may be, Apple may eliminate the Lightning port completely (couple more years, may be) :joy:

But hey you have it for life!

1 Like

Either ways, it’s good for Anker… use Cable or go for the Anker Wireless charging!!

1 Like

Lol that’s true. Well of they don’t, then you have a cable for life :rofl::rofl: