Now Available: PowerCore Fusion 10000 USB-C

Thank you so much for this it explains a lot

2 Likes

I’d like to have a single charger/powerbank solution so I can cut down on what I carry. If this could do 30W out of the wall and 15W on the move, I’d be very happy.

1 Like

[quote=“nigelhealy, post:41, topic:63075”]
The person who says to me they need a portable charger of high wattage is being obtuse, they literally spent hours with their portable charger inches from their device, deliberately did not use it, and then complained when eventually they connected the portable charge to their device it was not fast enough.[/quote]

I do agree with this, but did recently experience a situation where I and a friend were away from a wall, but he needed a charge. I had the battery, lent it to him, then let him hang on to it after the session we were in ended because it didnt fill him up in the time we had. If I had QC he may have been able to give the battery back before we left the session.

Not really a big deal since im always charged, but a possible use case for higher wattage on a port able bank.

Also my chomebook needs PD so if I plan to charge that I need the PD bank. I do use that all the time.

3 Likes

Never borrow your charger or your wife to a friend!

The charger will be go back broken the wife will disappear! :joy:

3 Likes

Anker’s PowerCore Fusion 10000 USB-C is now available to order via Amazon US for a cost of $45.99, and should begin shipping on January 24.

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Two-in-One: Charge your devices, then PowerCore itself from a wall outlet. Flip up the plug and head out the door with days of power.
  • Hours of Power: Packs enough power for 3 full iPhone XS charges, or 2 Galaxy S9 charges.Fully recharges itself in 4.5 hours.
  • Double Duty: Dual output ports enable simultaneous charging of USB-C and USB-A devices.
  • What You Get: PowerCore Fusion 10000, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service(cable not included).

Be sure to share your thoughts with us!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s not up tot eh Switch’s kind of specific PD standards:sob:

1 Like

honestly its a good back up power bank so if you’re in a rush and need to grab it quick to hold you over before you can get to another outlet.

2 Likes

[quote=“nigelhealy, post:29, topic:63075, full:true”]
Wondering if this is using the LG M50 21700 5000mAh in the Powercore Redux 10000?
[/quote]Yes, it is.

what is the LG M50 21700???

1 Like

A more compact battery cell.

1 Like

ok thats cool

1 Like

So a merger of the C1 and Redux 10000

Quite large, relative to Fusion 5000

Added specifications, supports trickle charge. Trickle-Charging Mode for Earphones and Wearables

5 Likes

I’ll be keeping my eyes on this wall charger/portable battery, may be a future purchase

1 Like

I’ll also buy one but it won’t suit hotel life with worn sockets. I wish they just moved the hinge to be on the widest side.

Price $45 Now implies $36 in next 3 days and $30 in the rarer shorter discounts.

2 Likes

I also will be waiting on a price drop

1 Like

Amazon US link and price now listed in your initial post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fully recharges itself in 4.5 hours.
Double Duty: Dual output ports enable simultaneous charging of USB-C and USB-A devices.

So implies they dropped it being recharged from USB.

Plus the product label doesn’t show DC input.

2 Likes

20% OFF discounts will be offered to the community fans within 3 days!
You guys will be the first to buy with discounts.:grin:

8 Likes

Interesting that it doesn’t recharge using usb. Not that I ever really charged my fusion 5000 using the micro usb anyway. But still rather interesting since now it’s usb c and would be a faster charge.

1 Like