Now Available: PowerCore Fusion 10000 USB-C

Love the discounts thanks anker

1 Like

These small capacities are limited by speed of recharging the cells not the Wattage of the physical connection and their electronics (mostly). The heat of recharging would be a little better with improving electronics.

If they can get 15W out of 2 cells imagine what they could get out of 3 cells. Powercore 15000 Redux PS 20W?

2 Likes

Those are great news :+1: thanks

1 Like

:grinning: Where did you get those images?! Are those from CES?

I only ever charged my fusion 5000 with the USB when I was off the grid with a solar charger. now that I have a larger dual micro input 20000 I just take that off the grid instead of the fusion.

3 Likes

Why were you off the grid? Running from the government? Are you a secret spy?

1 Like

Do you go off the grid often because this sounds like a usual thing for you like secret agent missions

1 Like

OH CRAP. I wasn’t supposed to tell you…Now my agents will have to silence you!

Just kidding, I go on adventures, sometimes away from power for days.

And yes, that ^ is a toilet :laughing:

4 Likes

Searched

Found these links and the photos are links to theirs. Yes I expect its from CES from the background shot looks like the photo journalists walking around and seeing the same thing.

1 Like

Ah. Those Japanese Gizmodo articles are something else on Google translate.

"Disagreeable~. Wishing is a come true.

When we saw the future of the charger, the future of the mobile battery had been outraged .

It is such a feeling."

1 Like

I just look at the photos.

2 Likes

It’s ok I won’t tell anyone about your missions
But that looks fun minus the toilet part that just looks rough

1 Like

Nope

What You Get: PowerCore Fusion 10000, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service(cable not included).

2 Likes

Great pictures!

1 Like

Nice, too bad we never see European versions of these products

1 Like

I wonder if the plug is harder to make foldable? Maybe Anker could make a Euro -> two prong adapter that is super tight and would accompany a product like this?

So is this what someone asked ages ago… A through charging power bank?

While the power bank is charging, you can charge your device… At the same time?

well designed, nice.

is there power delivery?

1 Like

No, there is not as this device is capped at 5V/3A.

1 Like

This is no longer available on Amazon. Are there plans to restock or will this no longer be offered?

1 Like