Now Available: PowerCore Fusion 10000 USB-C

Anker is planning to launch an upgraded PowerCore Fusion with 10000 mAh and USB-C by the end of the year… Take a look! :eyes:
#PowerCore Fusion 10000 USB-C

PowerCore Fusion 10000 USB-C Specs

• Product Dimensions: 82 x 82.5 x 35.4 mm
  • Item Weight: 280 g
  • Output: 5V/3A | Max 15W

PowerCore Fusion 5000 Specs

• Product Dimensions: 72 x 70 x 31 mm
  • Item Weight: 189 g
  • Output: 5V/3A | Max 15W

If you’re located in China, you can pre-order this through JD right now for a cost of ¥259.00, which converts to $37.38, so expect a price near that amount when it becomes available in the US.

Now available on Amazon US for $45.99

What do you think of this upgraded PowerCore Fusion? Be sure to let us know down below!

26 Likes

I wonder how long it takes to fully recharge from the type c input.

5 Likes

Oh, very nice!

2 Likes

This could be pretty neat for a Switch! Charge it and then take it to charge on the go!

4 Likes

It looks really nice and nicely designed

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Beautifully designed. Good job :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes finally USB-C, I also love that sleek power button wheel

7 Likes

Consider it’s weight. They should put pins on the wider side so it’s closer to the wall.

3 Likes

@nigelhealy I always wondered why they didnt do this with all their larger plugs. It would make sense as to not put strain on older plugs and save newer ones from wearing out

4 Likes

Well there are a couple of options. One is move it away from square to more rectangular like say this competitor

Or just present the wide side to the wall which is my preference.

3 Likes

Wow!vI like that! it looks fantastic:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Will it support 18W PD for iPhone quickcharging? The specs say 5v/3a which those devices can’t take advantage of, you need 9v/2a output via USB-C otherwise you are basically charging at the same speed of the old Fusion 5000 through a more expensive cable…

1 Like

I don’t believe so.

Correct, but USB-C has other advantages, as well, such as being reversible, and down the road, a C to C cable might be all you need, so it’s helpful in that aspect.

4 Likes

Wow, that power button looks awesome! Also, thanks for sharing once more @joshuad11 :grin:

2 Likes

Love the look of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great looking device @AnkerOfficial. Is there a link to a product page yet. I want to look a little more into the product.

Is there a C to C cable?

This looks incredible!

1 Like

Looks very sleek! I hope they update the 5000 version with that dial! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would assume so, but cannot confirm this.