New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

@Muhammad_02 You can connect two Flare speakers together for wireless stereo but not different brands / SoundCore models…

Technically the flare and flare plus can be paired together but I have read some users are experiencing audio sync issues when they do. Audio sync between two different models might have been corrected with newer firmware versions.

On newer top Samsung phones, you have audio sync feature in Bluetooth settings, for when syncing to 2 different devices.

Glad to know you like it!:kissing_heart:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks! Looking forward to your next post!

I’ve done my review! you can go check it out! Soundcore Flare - Review

1 Like

Did you ever get an email other than the one asking for your address?

@dlfaulkner0891 nope. why you asking?

I got an email for shipping.

Just curious, haven’t heard anything about mine yet.

1 Like

Hot dang @AnkerOfficial , talk about fast. So, one reason why I was hoping for shipping / tracking info , was so that I could plan to be home on the day it was arriving, to prevent packages from walking away (i.e. being stolen).

At 7:00 am this morning I woke up to find an email that arrived at 2:23 am.
It had my tracking information and said that the package was fulfilled via Amazon, and they sent it via Ontrac. Now, the email said that I wouldn’t get the package until the 4th of this month. But when I clicked on “Tracking” it said the package was already out for delivery since there is an Amazon fulfillment center 40 minutes away!

Around here, Ontrac deliveries almost never arrived at the correct address. My last 3 Ontrac packages have all ended up at other people’s homes, somewhere across town, even though the address on it was correct. It was purely the fault of Ontrac!

Anyway, today was the one day I’d been planning to go out of down to deliver my grandfather’s 1960 Lane cedar chest to a friend’s home, an hour and a half away. So, I zoomed off down the highway, delivered the chest, and returned home. I got home and was waiting for the package. Not long after, I heard a ‘thud’ against the side of my apartment and someone talking outside. I walked over to the door and saw the Ontrac delivery man jogging for his van, and found my package laying in the flowerbed next to the house. Just… laying there in the rain. He didn’t ring the door bell, or knock. Just left it laying there and took off. Booo Ontrac! :wink:

Oh well! The good part is I was here so i didn’t STAY in the rain. Brought it inside, opened it up, charged the flare (it’s so sleek!) and finally got to play with it after the battery charged. Anker, you guys know how to make sweet products. Thank you so much for my Flare! Now that i have a Soundcore 2, and a Flare, I’m really tempted to do some sort of video review on them!

:heart_eyes:

Keep in mind Anker doesn’t choose the shipping company, that’s all on Amazon and what saves them the most money

1 Like

Oh I know that much :slight_smile: I was just sharing the whole story! :smile:

1 Like

Even if you weren’t home the flare is waterproof :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy your new toy :slightly_smiling_face:

Anker is not responsible for the shipping company.
Amazon is choosing this.
You should complain there.
But it will change nothing. :expressionless:

I had an item stolen from doorstep cos Amazon delivery left it there. No one wants to help. Cos they say it’s “delivered”, @AnkerOfficial won’t do anything.

It’s my fault, it seems that stuff was left open to anyone‽ No one wants to take responsibility.

Email support@anker.com they Should help you just in case they know where your package is

Received tracking today!

Received package today. So far I’m not impressed as getting an error saying “incorrect passcode or passphrase” and it won’t pair. I tried it a few times with different devices. Finally I noticed that sometimes it comes up as two separate devices. I get an error with one and the other will connect. I’m updating the firmware and hoping it fixes this.

Passcode, passphrase? Please elaborate @dlfaulkner0891