New Year, New Friends | Gifts Inside!

Well, you got the SENIOR part right​:joy::joy::wink:

I hope your marriage suit doesn’t look anything like your birthday suit :joy::wink:

But in all seriousness congratulations on getting a mystery box this year, I appreciate your contributions, constant positive attitude and humor on the community.

Happy 2019

4 Likes

We will never lose our humor, nothing much more left than that on my side!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @AnkerOfficial! Being a part of this community has been great. I wish I could participate more, in fact - and I’ll do my best to achieve that in 2019!

Congrats to all the mentioned members who helps keep the community!

And here’s to a great 2019 for everyone! :smile:

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners of the mystery boxes… this is great news and a great start to the new year.
Glad to see your efforts getting recognized my friends :slight_smile: :thumbsup: . Dont forget to post a picture of your prizes here.

I Will continue to work hard, help as much as I can and be more active here in the community.

@AnkerOfficial great job for running this large community. Wish you a great 2019 and look forward to the events and meetups.

10 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
The invites to live shows… Would it include travel? lol (yes I’m a greedy fuck!)

I’ve often envied a couple tech friends (one of whom own his own very successful app company (moving it from UK to silicon valley) and is sort of my nephew (his mum is my foster mums daughter! Hehe)) going to the big tech shows, esp the Vegas one.

Mind I’d also love to go to that gert motor show in Vegas, and meet chip foose.

2 Likes

Would be great to meet all you buddies there,
But I think we all will escape to a private meeting before being a “star” at a public exposure!

And I would not have to get my old suit dust free and to be amended by a tailor. :joy:

2 Likes

congrats guys!

3 Likes

WOW!!! Congrats everyone! Be sure to let us know what comes in those prize boxes!!! :heart_eyes:

@Jesse_Hernandez1
@amangons
@fhassm
@nigelhealy
@Oggyboy
@k_pug2003
@Daiross
@Element321
@Nhi
@kumar.sachin

11 Likes

Hello, my name is Luis and I like Anker products very much!

3 Likes

Cheers to a new year, ladies and gentlemen!

3 Likes

Hope I get one too.

1 Like

Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial! I really appreciate the chance to win awesome free stuff like this.

My name is Ari and I’m a student looking towards a career in the sciences, mostly like computer science. I am very passionate about tech, computers, and sound. I’ve used some of the little student budget I have on Craigslist purchasing headphones, speakers, and sound cards.

I’m so glad to learn about this community, and I hope to contribute more in the future. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hello and good luck everyone. Have a Happy New Year.

3 Likes

What a great way to start the year off for newbies and old hands alike

3 Likes

How do I enter?

Thanks bud.

Hopefully you don’t have to wait too long to find out. I’m not sure when the boxes will arrive or if they have been shipped yet but I am excited to find out what is inside.

Is this all I need to do to enter?

Thanks for providing wonderful products, I’ve been using anker portable chargers, anker cables, and anker wall plugs! These are great products!

1 Like

Wow, what an amazing website! Giveaways all the time! What a great start to a new year!

1 Like

Happy New Year @AnkerOfficial and thank you so much for this gift. This is a wonderful surprise considering I’ve not been around much lately.

Congratulations to all the other lucky recipients who are fully deserving of their gift for all the efforts they put into this fabulous community.

Big game tonight, let’s hope Liverpool our 4 past city and I’ll be back later if they do lol (if not, I’ll catch you tomorrow :slight_smile: )

6 Likes