[New Release] Wireless Video Doorbell

Eufy Security has just released the wireless version of its video doorbell… Take a look at Wireless Video Doorbell!

Features & details

• 2.5x the Clarity: The built-in Sony 2K sensor and professional-grade lens allow you to view activity in picture-perfect resolution. See visitors in sharp detail as they approach your door.
  • No Monthly Fee: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience. All your data is stored locally meaning you will never have to pay for cloud storage.
  • Dual Power Options: Half a year of coverage from one charge or non-stop power supply via a wired connection.
  • Expanded Field of View: The increased 4:3 Aspect Ratio ensures you get a head-to-toe view of anyone who approaches and gives you the perfect viewing angle every time.
  • Next-Level Detection: Have total control over what is detected through the use of the motion sensor, smart human detection, and activity zones. Receive real-time alerts when anyone approaches so that you never miss a delivery or keep guests waiting.

Pricing and Availability: Eufy Security’s Wireless Video Doorbell is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $199.99 (was $189.99) and should begin shipping on January 31.

What are your thoughts on Eufy Security’s wireless version of its video doorbell? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

14 Likes

I really love this Wireless option for Doorbell!! No hassle about the wiring or voltage issues👍

Would love to test it, hope this shows up on Testing page soon

Thanks for sharing!!

4 Likes

Wireless has to be the way to go for this.
6 month battery life is pretty awesome too.

2 Likes

I am pretty confident, this will have higher sales than the earlier wired option, mostly suits many people staying in apartment complexes who do not have wiring / restrictions on drilling holes for the wiring plus the regulars in homeowners!!

3 Likes

Interested, could be a major godsend with Hermes UK :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That is a different topic all together :joy:… With Hermes, you would need Wireless Shipping :sweat_smile: ( they will never appear on your door step)

3 Likes

Based on a few missing parcels…they never have :laughing:

4 Likes

hope Amazon / Anker choose a different shipping vendor :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Looks nice. I wonder how much storage the homebase thing will have, and if this is compatible with the original homebase.

1 Like

This is from david_ebanks

4 Likes

He also said that the 3 second buffer recording might be available in wired mode like with the previous doorbell camera.

1 Like

Hopefully this one is coming to amazon UK

Sounds like it is a great doorbell. I’d love to buy this for our home.
Wonder if they could make one with a smart lock

1 Like

Thanks for the stats. I have the original doorbell and would love to test this battery one.

1 Like

I’d love to see your video review on the battery one but wired too too see if the battery trickle charges while on wired mode.

1 Like

This is what I need to get my hands on. I dont have a wired door bell and I really. Need one of these.

1 Like

Brilliant news! @AnkerOfficial, just make sure they come to the UK pretty soon - wallet is open and I’m ready to part with the cash!!!

2 Likes

We replaced our wired doorbell with a wireless one since moisture got into the wiring and it kept going off at night. So short of replacing the wires, we just went wireless, and this would work great in its place.

1 Like

Thanks for posting! I’ve been waiting for this to show up. Hopefully it’ll be U.K. and testing bound. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

A must have for me and would love to test :heart_eyes:

1 Like