[New Release] Security Flood Cam is Now Available

eufy Security has finally released its long-awaited Flood Cam… Take a look!

Features & details

• Time to Upgrade Your Floodlights: Traditional floodlights offer very limited functionality. Enhance your security by adding surveillance, real-time communication via 2-way audio, and more.
  • Drop-in Anytime in 1080p: Live-stream and record in full 1080p HD so you can see exactly who’s there in crisp clarity.
  • No Hidden Costs: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience.
  • Turn Night Into Day: 2,500-lumen super-bright motion-activated floodlights deter intruders and ensure detailed, full-color recordings even at night.
  • Smart Siren: A harsh warning for any intruders. A loud 100dB alarm can be triggered to scare off any unwanted visitors.
  • Detect, Record, and Alert: Customize the area in which you want detection to take place. When an event is identified, the footage will be recorded and an instant alert will be sent.

Pricing and Availability: eufy Security’s Flood Cam is available to order now from eufylife.com for a cost of $199.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s Flood Cam? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

10 Likes

I hope @AnkerOfficial reaches out to me, to ask me to test/review it (wink wink, hint hint).

It looks pretty cool to me. Need to check how much local storage it has :flushed:

3 Likes

I instantly have some questions.

1. How much local storage is it. It wasn’t listed on The listing page. I hope it’s more than the doorbells 2gb though…

2. Does it have a battery, or do you wire it in? It has absolutely nothing about that (unless I just missed it?)

3. Can it be connected to the eufy homebase, and can the AI person detection work on it if you have the right homebase…

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical some help would be… well, helpful.

2 Likes

Doorbell has 4gb

Floodlight cam uses an SD card (probably micro)

Thought Eufy said it was yet to be released

2 Likes

I was deceived because it appears as though you can place an order. However, after checking several zip codes, it seems to be out of stock everywhere. Listing changed to upcoming release.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I hadn’t heard of this, somehow I completely missed it. It looks pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah, 4gb is correct, I was mistaken. It’s still not enough…

It is released, I have it, and it doesn’t have any SD card slot.

1 Like

Floodlight cam is released?
Where did you get it from?

2 Likes

Soon to be released. There is a listing on homedepot.com.

1 Like

Cheers, I posted a link a few days ago

From techman’s comment I thought he had one

2 Likes

Yea that doesn’t have enough memory for me. My broadband is metered so I have to have enough memory to store for at least 24 hours (for documentation) and notifications sent to me only when someone is at the door.

These flood lights hopefully come with SD Storage. Several competitors currently are offering both cloud storage and micro SD storage.

1 Like

Oh wow its so strange my entire motion sensor flood light in my yard just completely failed…

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial do you know the answer to these questions?

2 Likes

This is quite interesting. My rear home lighting is quite poor, had not even thought about a rear facing camera either. Will have to keep this in mind next trip to HD.

2 Likes

Like the idea of this.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial, still curious as to if you have any more information on my questions :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry to be a party pooper … but @AnkerOfficial should at first take care about current products and its issues (like the eufy cam), before releasing new products and neglecting “older” products.

Just my 2 cents. :thinking:

5 Likes

See you in 2020 :uk: (Maybe)

2 Likes

Definitely something that I would be interested in checking out. Quality of the image, particularly at night both with the light off, as well as the light on will be key to determining its value to me as a consumer. Also, the ability to override the motion detection so that it is controlled by a switch alone for the lights would be helpful, but I don’t know if that is the intent, or if it is only to be used as a motion sensing light. Sometimes, I want flood lighting on demand when I am working outside, without having to worry about being in the motion sensor range, so having that option for a switch controlled light is important as well, but I can understand the challenges with doing so if it does not already have that functionality.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be hard to implement, just add a switched live to the pir output

Pir lights I’ve installed before have a 4th terminal for a switched live input

2 Likes