[New Release] RoboVac L70 Hybrid | eufy’s First Robotic Vacuum with Mapping and Mopping is Now Available!

Preformatted textEufy has just released its first robotic vacuum with mapping and mopping… take a look at RoboVac L70 Hybrid!

Features & details

• iPath Laser Navigation - Increased efficiency and prolonged 2.5-hour run-time achieved through the all-new, upgraded navigation system.
  • AI Map Technology for Maximum Precision - Real-time mapping allows for customized target cleaning that fits your home. Set virtual boundaries, right from your phone, to exclude the areas in which cleaning is not required.
  • Hybrid 2-in-1 Vacuum and Mop - Vacuum multi-surfaces and mop hard-floors for a deeper clean that will leave your floors sparkling!
  • Brains and Brawn - 2200Pa of ultra-strong suction power combined with advanced sensors allow for thorough cleaning throughout your home. Safe upstairs and cleans only where you want it to.
  • What You Get: RoboVac L70 Hybrid, charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, water tank, extra washable mopping cloths (x2), waterproof pad, extra filter elements (x4), extra set of unibody filter, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, quick installation guide and manual, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

Pricing and Availability: eufy’s RoboVac L70 Hybrid is available to order now from eufylife.com for a cost of $549.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on eufy’s first robotic vacuum with mapping and mopping? Be sure to let us know with a reply.

Several more RoboVac models are coming soon. Learn more here and here.

8 Likes

Aww man i wouldnt mind having this, being able to have it map out the room would be great. As it is now im having to use the remote to keep mine away from certain areas which becomes a pain since i have to be in direct sight of the vac

3 Likes

Wow … nice … thought it will take longer and at least September/October.
Excellent, but as i am not at all interested in the Hybrid Version i am waiting for the L70. As the L70 Hybrid is available now, the L70 can’t take much more time i guess :slight_smile:

But i hope it will be much cheaper to be able to be competitive to many other brands who offer exactly the same features (and even 2 side brushes, dust box opening/cleaning from top, multi-floor-mapping and also much smaller in height) for about 250-300 USD.

I am excited and be curious when to read that the L70 is launched! :heart:
(Will need several at BlackFriday, so the team got enough time to develop a stable firmware and add useful additional features by the software updates)

A “friend” of mine got a huge youtube channel where is is testing very detailed and with a lot of work and love the latest vacuum cleaner bots … i already told him to test the L70 as soon as he can get one of the first! :wink:

2 Likes

This looks and sounds incredible to be fair. Perfect for any home but I’d need to see it in action before shelling out £500. My Mrs would drool over this all day long hahah

4 Likes

Why do you keep going on and on about the price? I have seen many robovacs that have mapping feature and the majority of them are in the 400 dollar range and sure the cheapest i have seen was 290, but that vac did not have the same mopping function as the others. For what you get between mopping/vacuuming and all with the mapping feature and app, I think this is a good starting price.

Your friend who test vacuums or whatever that has the youtube channel, just look at his two videos…

The roborock can only be purchased via ebay here in the states and check the price…:open_mouth: and astounding $649.99

1 Like

That would be awesome for a L70 model, I will have to postpone my plans then until L70 is released.

2 Likes

Looks like a nice unit and been waiting for a good robovac and ive been waiting for a robvac that can mop

I have to agree with @tank about the price. It doesn’t mean i would prefer to see a cheaper price. I can’t justify the price when we have less than 300 squar feet of non carpet areas that the mopping feature would be useful. I can mop the floors in about 10 minutes. Our 11 series does the vacuuming of the hard floors daily when it works and i mop.

However when we remove the carpet and go with hard surfaces for our flooring I would look at one of these models.

1 Like

Looks sweet! But it’s currently unavailable lol

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I said later this summer (July, August, or September). :wink:

PSA

Those hoping for a significantly less expensive price with RoboVac L70 should take a closer look at RoboVac G10 Hybrid, which should cost between $200 and $300. Still improved efficiency over the current generation of RoboVac models and not nearly as tall. If don’t care about the mopping feature, RoboVac G30 and RoboVac G35 are coming soon too.

3 Likes

I know you like to be provocative and don’t like me much and always act against me, you are welcome as i also do not like em all, so i won’t answer or react to your last post except one thing: I need to correct you and to make something clear. He has two channels, one for top products and one mostly used for reviews. If you check the wrong one, not my fault bro, check out:

And before flaming me, check ind inform yourself what other competitors offer since already the beginning of 2019 for as low as 200-300 USD. Examples:

And to show you what others already offered nearly 1 year ago, for as low as 200 € and where the price-performance ratio ist just the best possible in the last view months, been sold out for months at amazon:

And even this absolute topseller already is outdated after 8 months and others offer even more features than this one for the same price, already got a successor.

Just telling and showing this to show you where you are wrong and that the RoboVacs are in general very highly priced compared with others who can do the same or even more! OK?
The RoboVacs (old ones) are completely overpriced, i get those for 80-120€ on every corner. Now, as eufy finally catches up with the G and L series, this is a good development and thing, but they need also to be competitive in their price! They are not the first with gyro and laser navigated cleaning, the are also not the first at all with mopping or mapping. Means: They are damn late with all this and therefore can’t call priced double as high as others.

Got it? … I don’t mean this angry or negative. I bet eugy RoboVacs are great products, but the are as everthing else in a hard competition with tons of others, even at the vacuum cleaner sector. And as one of the last, woth this technology and features, they have to be EXTREMELY better or of MUCH MORE features, to justify such prices. Thats all i wanna say.

And again. I would prefer to buy a RoboVac (even several), much more than any other brand, if they offer what i need and are at a price which can fight with the others. And i am happy that eufy finally notices that their S and C are not really smart and chaos cleaning is more than out and oldschool and therfore costs much to many cash and finall bring up to date technic and bots.

So i can’t wait to see L70 live and in action and reviews and all the features … and for sure, the price. And then, if its too high, you can explain to me why i should buy ONE L70, if i could get for the same price TWO others with dpoing exactly the same with the same features. :smile:

end of “offtopic” discussion

Sorry for the external links to other products and reviews, even if this i ok and legit, but this shoult it be with the “off topic”. Just wanted to explain some things to @Tank

… last word (for now): :smile: As i will/would buy two or three L70 later this year, i don’t really care about the starting price as it will drop quite fast with all the competitor. And if the Black Friday Deal Price for the L70 will be ok and in the range i would say the price-performance ratio is ok, i mean yami ok, i will buy for sure. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Indeed, i will also check out G30 and G35, compared with L70 and then make a choice at Black Friday. But in general it is great that @AnkerOfficial is releasing so many new RoboVacs! :+1:

And yes, i also do not care about mopping and the hybrid models. Other competitors stoped developing those as mopping never is successfull and satisfying with those hybrid models. So i prefer a 100% vacuum cleaning bot and if someone really needs a moppbot, i suggest to buy a seperate model which is only mopping.

But here is a question for

@all RoboVac Onwers, no matter which series:

All the vacuum cleaner robots are known for heaving big issues and problems with black bottoms! They identify it as abyss and stop cleaning there. They can’t distinguish between a black towel or black floor tiles for example.

So what is your experience with the already available RoboVacs in the past with black “shadowed areas/bottoms” ? And does anyone know if the G and L series will have less problems with it?

Thanks!

1 Like

Is this enough for you? :laughing:

1 Like

While reposting the video i posted in another thread and finall watching it myself :rofl: … i got a question:

You mentioned that it will probably will not have the dust box to be removed at the top, correct?
But when watching the video, i do not even see the dust box at the rear/back of the L70 Hybrid.
I guess it is where the mopp is? at the bottom? Where is the dust bo at the older series? (sorry, as the older series have not been very intersting for me, i never had a deeper look into the robovacs)

I hope the L70 will have it at least at the rear/back or maybe yes at the top, as it has no water tank and therefore no need to be at the bottom.

But whatever, we will see as soon as the first will have it and make reviews :laughing:

1 Like

A real world test right there :joy::joy:

A mop should clean a floor, I wonder if it’s just a wet and dry vacuum :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I wholeheartedly disagree. There are already way to many RoboVac models for potential customers to chose from. The lineup is very confusing. There really should be just a few models sold at a time (updated once a year or so with old models discontinued).

3 Likes

Thanks @Insider for always bringing us the latest releases

1 Like

Holy crap I just realized it’s $550 for it :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Seconded! If a new model is brought to market, drop the older model in the lineup once stock as been used up (which a flash sale could take care of)…look how fragmented the other product lines have become, some are buying a product which has been superseded by a better newer version without really knowing it…

3 Likes

The number of different models is more than confusing.

I dont know what this " protruding" knob is for.
Without it would be more slim.

1 Like