[New Release] PowerPort III (Three Ports) 65W | Anker’s First Wall Charger with Switchable Plugs and USB-C

Anker has just released its first wall charger with switchable plugs and USB-C… Take a look at PowerPort III (Three Ports) 65W!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • High-Speed USB-C Charging: A 45W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port provides full-speed charging to USB-C laptops including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018.
  • Optimized for Travel: The lightweight and compact design comes with 3 interchangeable plugs, allowing for easy charging anywhere across the US, UK, and Europe.
  • Simultaneous Charging: 2 USB-A ports and 1 USB-C port share a total 65W output to power up to 3 devices simultaneously.
  • What You Get: PowerPort III 3-Port 65W USB-C charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. (Cable not included)

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort III (Three Ports) 65W is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $49.99 and should begin shipping on January 23.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s first wall charger with switchable plugs and USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

18 Likes

Great travel charger.
Would be nice if it came with a little travel case to keep all the “bits” together.

5 Likes

Awesome, really ideal for people who travel often to different countries

1 Like

It is not their first but it is the first which covers 3 plug types. In UK they have this

Which I thought a design failure of not having US adapter, so glad to see the improvement.

I am puzzled why it is so large, those sliding items look over-engineered? Compare for example the size of the UK adapter between the products.

3 ports is my preference as often its a device + Powercore + buds, but I’d prefer two IQ3 which share power and one Type A, because I am often wanting to make fast use of time plugged in and so err on faster recharging Powercore.

3 Likes

Thank you, @professor… Original post has been updated.

1 Like

I completely forgot about this charger, and I have one :rofl:

UPDATE - but in my defence it is on top of the kitchen cupboards powering LED strip lights - out of sight, out of mind but its been a workhorse as the lights always left on.

2 Likes

Nice UK plug also other plugs good for travelling!

1 Like

Does it do PD?

1 Like

Nice charger to cover all our needs… thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

IQ3 encompasses PD but does not claim officially to be PD. So probably PD devices will work with it but don’t assume.

I have an 1 IQ3 and 3 PD chargers, and 3 PD Powercore and 2 PD devices. The IQ3 does not charge one of my PD Powercore, so be warned there may be issues in some combinations.

1 Like

Great item for the frequent international traveler! Wish it was powerful enough to charge a MacBook Pro 15”. It would completely eliminate carrying extra power plugs and chargers.

1 Like

Nice, this new release should satisfy both phones and Macbook

1 Like

I think it was on another thread too but I think it would be good to see this as one of those chargers and powerbank combination

2 Likes

Any chance you could release a GaN version of this? Smaller form factors are always appreciated, especially for frequent travellers!

3 Likes

Great for traveling indeed

1 Like

I am anticipating another Anker release of 65W charger with 2 USB-A and 2 USB-C ports, mimicking the Atom PD 4 ports …

Anker should have simply modified the PowerPort Atom III (2 ports) with 3 interchangeable plugs :grin:

It’s a step in the right direction though, Good travel companion!

3 Likes

Insider info?!

1 Like

wild guess :grin:

1 Like

Are we having more Insiders now ?? Good for the community anyways :wink:

2 Likes