[New Release] PowerPort III (Three Ports) 65W | Anker’s First Wall Charger with Switchable Plugs and USB-C

kinda cool for people that travel around a lot

1 Like

If this has a US plug, I’d get it! I love the USB wall chargers because I have a lot of things that are charged w/USB and I have to use separate blocks.

This is awesome for people who travel a lot! And its 65W! Sweet!

1 Like

It does have a US plug. That bottom one is a folded up (space saving) 2 prong.

1 Like

It does have USA 2 pin folding pins there in the photo. I’d guard against unit Weight in worn US hotel sockets. It will work well in UK, and to a lesser degree in EU.

1 Like

why not 2 type C (max 60w/port) with 1 type A :((

1 Like

Crazy I was just looking for a euro charger and definitely One of my next purchases with a robot vac

A 3 port travel charget is a good idea but Type A is legacy now, for buds, flashlights, etc, and so I would prefer 2 Type C and 1 Type A. In fact for me right now that would be perfect.

I’d prefer it physically smaller, I don’t need 65W, something like add a low Watt Type A to this:

1 Like

great idea. unfortunately I have already bought converters…

1 Like

Still waiting for that 100W Powerport GaN charger

1 Like

Does the UK plug fold away & will this ship with a case or wallet ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No, as you can see from the schematic “photo” the UK plug does not fold, it slides on/off, as does the EU and US. The US one has folding pins.

Don’t know about case but I have never known a Powerport to come with any kind of case/wallet, you mean for the removable parts so you don’t lose them?

If you ever bought a Powercore, they come with a mesh bag, so if you’re an Ankerholic you’ll own lots of mesh bags.:flushed:

3 Likes

This would be pretty good but it would probably get to hot

Ankerholic… LOL

2 Likes

Thanks for your response