[New Release] PowerPort Atom III 63W Slim Now Available!

Nice one @Insider
Thanks for keeping us in the loop :+1:t2:
Just have to wait and see when it lands on amazon.co…uk

1 Like

Sure, there is still a lot of progress to be made, but at least this is better than what you originally speculated.

1 Like

Josh, thanks for reminding me of my earlier speculation.

The method of turning ports on/off/on is technically simply, you force a negotiation and sniff out.

The downside is the user sees power come / go / return so it’s a user education issue, not a technical issue.

My ask? We just have a side conversation with Anker how to do this, even if only we’re given a set of options of what Anker can make, and we give feedback. I’m not asking for too-difficult or expensive ideas, just ideas and we tune to make a product at a price the market will tolerate.

1 Like

Maybe I’m unique, but can we get a 4+ port charger with (nearly) all USB-C? I’d love to have a 4 ports of USB-C or more since everything I have is TB3/USB-C or lightning. I would pay extra for something with one 63W and a few 18W but all USB-C. As of now, I have to bring extra cables to connect iPhones, Apple Watch, Airpods, and USB-A/USB-mini for odd charges to connect to charger (USB-A) or MacBook Pro (USB-C).

I want to move on with life and go all USB-C. (I’ll keep one USC-C to USB-A/HDMI/Ethernet/SD for odd needs)

2 Likes

Many people have been asking Anker to develop a charger with at least three USB-C ports for quite some time now; you are definitely not alone. So far, nothing has been unveiled.

3 Likes

Glad it’s not just me. :):slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not just you @Equals42
I am waiting for a multi port all USBC :+1:t2:

2 Likes

You’ll probably have to wait a while lol

1 Like

Just noticed it’s landed on Amazon.co.uk!

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerPort Atom III 63W Slim is available to order now from amazon.com for 57.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment) and should begin shipping within two to three days.

FYI – @professor, @paulstevenewing, @Chiquinho, @Nhi, @ikari04warrior, @matthewdmorais, @Shenoy, @pfrodsham, @Dez_S, @abigail.dmorais

3 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerPort Atom III 63W Slim is available to order now from amazon.com for 57.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment) and should begin shipping within two to three days.

FYI – @spider2ybanana, @thedude244824, @Daiross, @ktkundy, @Mark_Dunsmore, @Ice1, @Equals42

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. I’ll probably wait for a good sale

2 Likes

Need sale, too much

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up @Insider

anyone planning on PowerPort III 63W Slim should wait for sometime to overcome that shipping fee :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update I’m going to wait a little cause I have a feeling it will go on sale in a little and that’s probably when I’ll jump on it

1 Like

It’s often like this at the start, just wait, usually only days.

Free shipping and 18% discount is usually within 2 weeks and sometimes just a day’s wait. I think it’s related to Fulfilled by Amazon FBA warehouse stocks, just wait for the shipping to FBA.

3 Likes

Thanks @Insider
And for those that may have missed it, it landed on Amazon.co.uk recently too.

2 Likes

Good catch… Heads-up for UK folks!

2 Likes

Anyone else recently see this product jump up in price or just me

1 Like

I recommend taking screenshot to track actual. You can auto backup screenshots in Google photos. RRP is not a fixed number.

I actually want this product, my experience 2 weeks ago in hospital just added a reason where a desk charger solves robustly a common need of tablet+phone+Powercore+buds where the socket is far away. A 5ft C8 cord and a 6ft USB-C cable gets me to 11ft, and I found I was still using Powercore to robustly handle no power, so two 18W USBC ports.

I noticed it has not been discounted whatsoever, implying it is has a low supply/demand ratio, it has been in stock for next-day delivery and no reviews, implying low stocks. Typically I’d expect 18% discount in first couple of weeks, not yet. Supply just needs to wait for a factory to make a big batch and then ship to FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) warehouse to then permit the discount.

Manufacturing capacity issue? Just wait…

1 Like