Anker has just released its first desktop charger with Programmable Power Supply… Take a look at PowerPort Atom III 63W Slim!
Features & details
- High-Speed USB-C Charging: Charge USB-C notebooks at high-speed via the 45W USB-C port, or get a powerful charge for tablets and other mobile devices via the 18W USB-C port.
- Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously: With two USB-C ports and two USB-A ports offering a total 63W of power, you can now charge your phone, tablet, laptop, and more—all at the same time.
- Ultra-Slim: By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve been able to create one of our slimmest USB-C chargers—without compromising power.
- Universal Compatibility: Equipped with Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology to provide high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device. Also supports Programmable Power Supply (PPS) for compatibility with Samsung Super Fast Charging. (Does not support 45W fast charging for Samsung Note 10).
- What You Get: PowerPort Atom III 63W Slim, 5 ft detachable power cord, adhesive strip, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort Atom III 63W Slim is available to order now from amazon.com for 57.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment) and should begin shipping within two to three days.
Are you interested in Anker’s first desktop charger with Programmable Power Supply? Be sure to let us know with a reply!