Originally announced last September, Anker is finally preparing to release PowerLine USB-C to DC… Take a look!
Features & details
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ditch The Brick: There’s no reason to carry around that heavy lump of a charger that came with your laptop. Upgrade to PowerLine USB-C to DC cable and experience a truly effortless charging experience. (Wall charger not included)
- Wide Compatibility: Equipped with a DC connector for compatibility with a huge range of laptops. For a full list of compatible devices, check the compatibility section.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerLine is just a fraction of the size of your old laptop charger, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up any charging power. Pair up with a 65W USB-C charger to power up compatible devices at full speed.
- What You Get: PowerLine USB-C to DC Cable (6 ft), hook-and-loop cable tie, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and great customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerLine USB-C to DC is available to order now from amazon.com for $15.99 and should begin shipping in four to five days.
- Connector A (4.0 mm * 1.7 mm)
- Connector B (8.0 mm * 5.5 mm)
- Connector C (4.0 mm * 1.7 mm)
- Connector D (4.5 mm * 3.0 mm)
- Connector E (7.4 mm * 5.0 mm)
What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerLine USB-C to DC? Be sure to let us know with a reply!