Anker has finally released its PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning Cable… Take a look!
Features & details
- Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
- Staying Power: Lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- Adjustable Pouch: Includes an innovative carry pouch which allows you to neatly adjust cable length for any situation.
- A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about PowerLine+ II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerLine+ II USB-C to Lightning Cable (3ft) is available to order now via Amazon US for a cost of $21.99, and should begin shipping on May 10.
We are still waiting on the silver color, a 6ft length, and PowerLine+ II USB-C to USB-C.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest cable? Be sure to let us know with a reply!