[New Release] PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini Now Available!

Anker has just released PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini… Take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Perfectly Portable: At just 3.3 inches long and 1.2 inches thick, PowerExtend USB Plug 2 mini is small enough to hold in your hand.
  • 4-in-1: Equipped with 2 AC outlets and 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB charging ports to provide power for up to 4 devices simultaneously.
  • Superior Safety: Our exclusive 7-point safety system includes a fire-retardant casing, internal safety shutters, grounded protection, and more to keep you and your devices safe.
  • What You Get: PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, lifetime* $25,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service. *For the purpose of this connected equipment warranty, “lifetime” is defined as the lifetime of the product.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini is available to order now from amazon.com for $12.99 and should begin shipping on September 10.

Are you interested in Anker’s PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: We are still awaiting PowerPort Plug 6, which was announced at CES in January…

39fcdf2fcf978557b9b5dfd34b8b217c82d3c5a0-2

8 Likes

I like the small size, 2 USB Ports and 2 AC power sockets… price… may be $15.99 :wink:

Thanks for sharing @Insider

PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini looks better than the PowerPort Plug 6 … this looks bigger and doubt will be stable on position

4 Likes

I agree. I really like the look of the Plug 2 Mini. I would also be concerned about the Plug 6 staying up.

3 Likes

5f500723f32c1788216337

5f50081416c85296007957

5f50092fc788a412396055

7 Likes

I already have one of such powerport extend 6… and does not sit well

1 Like

I think the US Plug type as well as US Market makes it portable and easier than EU versions / market to have the newer models … test one market ==> good ==> move to next market

Hmm I like it, if the price is right I’ll get one :+1:

2 Likes

I fully understand from a market perspective having USA products. Single biggest market (and Canada and others similar electricity systems).

I do not understand why USB-A only sockets.

What are those US specific sockets connecting? Laptop chargers? USB-C output laptop chargers? So we need a 5 port USB-C charger is the real need?

21st century is calling, it’s 20 years old already.

That USB-C 5 port charger can have a C8 port and so work in all countries?

2 Likes

It’s 3 prong, not 2 prong. That means that you can’t put on on the bottom plug, and a second on the top plug upside down to access all four USB ports.

Also it’s USB-A :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Not too shabby, I like it. I would have to see how it fits on an wall outlet to see if I would utilize one. I have put in either a 2.4A or 3.6 wall outlets with 2 AC plugs & 2 USB ports for high use areas in my house. If this wouldn’t block one of those I could see myself snagging one for the right price.

1 Like

Thinking. Is there a 3rd prong up or down standard?

image imagimage|216x233 e image image imageimage image image

2 Likes

I’m sure some people have plugs that are both right side up, and up side down on the same plug- but I don’t have any.

Sure, I could replace some. But at that point I might as well install one that has a USB-C port as well :man_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Sometimes, I don’t even see them in Canadian market even though it’s same hardware and rating but a bit of work on certification/approvals.

1 Like

Yes Canada’s exclusion does seem the most odd of all countries. Mostly English fluent, same sockets. Population 38M.

Population is the only reason I can think of, half UK, even smaller proportion Vs Germany.

What’s your theory?

1 Like

I agree!
The plug2 really looks interesting :ok_hand::clap:

3 Likes

USB-C everything…

3 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini is now available to order from amazon.com for $12.99 and should begin shipping on September 10.

FYI – @Shenoy, @Nhi, @professor, @ikari04warrior, @TechMan, @chrisjwaggoner, @Ice1, @Daiross, @Dez_S, @paulstevenewing

3 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini is now available to order from amazon.com for $12.99 and should begin shipping on September 10.

FYI – @spider2ybanana, @Isaac_Schloss, @Mark_Dunsmore, @abigail.dmorais

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us informed.

4 Likes

I feel your pain!

1 Like