[New Release] PowerExtend USB Plug 2 Mini Now Available!

Thank you for the update… Nice price of $12.99 :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Not a bad price at all :+1:

2 Likes

Great find!!!

1 Like

Eufy already has smart Mini plugs… Why is Anker not doing these plugs with Smart assistant integration? I have the Eufy Smart plug Mini and quite useful.

@AnkerOfficial

Is Anker planning any of these PowerExtend products with Smart assistant integration like smart plug Mini?? May be add control for each socket… Would be awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping us jn the loop @Insider :+1:t2:

1 Like

Good idea. I noticed they only did two type of smart plugs with single sockets and none of their multisocket products are smart.

I wonder if there is a engineering reason why, such as anything which passes FCC, does Wifi, can’t also have a surge protector?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: my pain too…

May be not a surge protector but power AC extender with ON/OFF control for each AC socket. At night i want to power off TV, Sound system, Roku and Fire TV, and power only WiFi Router, Cable Model and Eufy Security camera, some scheduling around it.

California is again having Heat Storm (this term is better than Heat wave) and energy grid distributes have sent out emails about rolling power outage yesterday… These individual AC sockets controls can greatly help cut on power consumption. Many customers need only 3 or 4 devices ON, however with 6 or 12 socket extenders tend to keep all the sockets powered.

Power extenders with on/off control (over eufy app and schedules) would be a big game changer… Save power, save $$$$ and save environment!!

@Ankerofficial ----> Feedback / Suggestion for Anker / Eufy Smart Power Extender :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

PGE Smartmeter was exactly to be that in later phases, send messages to smart switches to progressively turn off less important things or things which can wait, so e.g. your dishwasher wouldn’t come on if power reduced, or your air-conditioning could turn on only an hour before you get home, intelligence all the way via phone which is tracking you.

Big flat screens don’t need to be on, just look at your laptop and run down it’s batteries at peak load.

Oodles of potential if it were put in charge of someone like myself.

1 Like

That seems like a really good price.

1 Like

Problem with PGE Smart Meter is, many landlords for Apartment community ( my new apartment community as well as previous) and for HOA for condos do not allow these to be plugged. People have to make smart choices to cut back on usage.

That price is definitely cheaper than what I was expecting :+1:

2 Likes

another USA a product lol, if I live in HK, how could I get this, thank you

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I like the price point, but won’t work for my application. It would only be helpful for me if I needed one extra AC connection.

1 Like