[New Release] PowerCore III 10K Wireless | Unrivaled Charging Convenience

Hey, Anker Fans!

It’s time to take your portable charging to the next level.

The all-new PowerCore III 10K Wireless combines wireless charging with high-speed USB-C charging for the first time ever in an Anker portable charger. Enjoy the simplicity of wireless charging and the speed of USB-C—anytime, anywhere.

Check out some of the main features below:

• Charge your phone, earbuds, or other wireless devices with Qi-certified wireless charging up to 10W.

• Equipped with wireless, USB, and USB-C charging to charge 3 devices simultaneously.

• Charge an iPhone 11 to 50% in 30 minutes or fully charge a Galaxy S20 in less than 2 hours via the 18W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port.

• 10,000mAh capacity lets you charge a wide range of phones multiple times.

So if your current portable charging options just aren’t cutting it, order your PowerCore III 10K Wireless today to enjoy unrivaled charging convenience.

US link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0899Z4YPZ?tag=1617_community_us-20

UK link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0899Z4YPZ?tag=1617_community_uk-21

German link: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0899Z4YPZ?tag=1617_community_de-21

Power On!

Please note: Shipping is scheduled to begin on October 10th.

12 Likes

Glad you guys are wrong 10W wireless charging with this Powercore!

3 Likes

And a huge wireless range @ikari04warrior :rofl:

8 Likes

Lol good catch! This is truly wireless charging!

4 Likes

Currently unavailable
We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.
For US :sweat_smile: maybe next time !!!

2 Likes

We’ve gone full wifi charging lol.

1 Like

You will have to be the myth buster on this type of range during your testing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This looks great, I’m curious as to if there will be a 20000+ version?

4 Likes

I’ll go full on Mythbusters, but I’m not testing to destruction @chrisjwaggoner :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You would like to think so wouldn’t you @k_pug2003, I’m sure time will tell.
Now the specs/performance are better, I can see this being well received and that will hopefully inspire Anker to produce a range of wireless PowerCores.

1 Like

Nice, I’ve seen a few other companies release wireless powerbanks but the reviews weren’t promising. But I think Anker will do a better job at wireless powerbank chargers.

I do want to get my hands on one of these. I need another powerbank and this could be useful.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see future deals on this

1 Like

I’d like to get a review unit :smiley:

Excited for this power bank!

1 Like

agreed i hope they have some nice deals on this coming up soon. Maybe in a month or too

1 Like

Yea I’m interested as well :+1:

1 Like

Dang, that’s like an all in one charger. Only thing it’s missing is prongs so it could charge directly from the wall.

3 Likes

Loving the look of this new wireless charger. Could be a Christmas present for someone :slight_smile:

1 Like

It just serves to prove that Apple need to dump the Lightning port.

Every other phone owner can buy this Powercore and a Nano 18W charger with one cable and have fast wired and wireless. Iphone has to own two cables to get the same.

USB-C everything.

Do we think this will wireless charge all Anker products, buds included?

com-add-text(1)

I’d be able to review if, I were actually selected to. Waiting for reviews from these:

Or for me to be able to

1 Like

I see @paulstevenewing and @ktkundy, well known family members
But of course congatulations to the other winners as well. :smiley:

2 Likes