[New Release] PowerCore III 10K Wireless | Unrivaled Charging Convenience

As a family with tablets and cell phone tablets and we use them heavily while on the road, we are excited for this! My phone doesn’t last the day without having to charge it, and my charging port on my phone is becoming a little precarious, so this wireless charger would be perfect! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a great product and way to go into the future !

I don’t think I have a good chance on this Powercore testing event

1 Like

If I were to buy a PowerCore Wireless, I’m definitely waiting for the 20,000+ version.

So … I bought a Chargeasap Flash 2.0 through a crowdfunding platform. It’s a 20,000 mAh portable graphene battery that provides 210W through 2 USB-A (supports QC 3.0 and Super VOOC) and 2 USB-C (60W PD + 100W PD). It does 10W wireless charging. It charges Apple watch. It has 100W input, so the battery can be fully charged in 70 minutes (80% in 35 minutes). I’ve only had it for 2 days, and I’ve full drained/charged twice, and so far everything works to spec.

I see no reason why Anker cannot make something like this or better.

Note for @professor: I used my hyppr 100W USB-C PD charger and my multimeter to recharge this battery, and it does 20V at 5A for the first ~30 minutes then the amps slowly drop. The last few %, it’s 20V at <1A.

2 Likes

Cool.

Who made you buy it? :innocent:

Graphene cells are going to transform many use cases. It’s about a year getting to mass market.

I can see a logical argument for wireless with 20Ah more than 10Ah. The thickness / weight of adding Qi to 10A is relatively large. Pending reviews but looks likely 10Ah wireless is same size as 20Ah. Wireless is less efficient so 10Ah wireless is likely only 1 phone recharge. Wireless is too placement finnicky to use in pocket, so you’re going to needing a surface to place on. Meaning you’re carrying a bag, so you’re not that bothered about the extra weight of 20Ah over 10Ah.

I wasn’t deemed worthy to be a tester so I’ll wait the reviews.

2 Likes

:laughing:

It comes with a black mesh bag that looks pretty much the same as an Anker bag. I don’t think I’ll be carrying this anywhere as it’s quite bulky (I’ll PM you some photos). It has a magnet in the center of the wireless charging surface designed to hold the Apple watch in place. I wonder if that is going to be compatible with iPhone 12’s MagSafe thus holding the phone in place … I’ll let you guys know next week.

1 Like