[New Release] PowerCore 10000 PD Redux

Anker has just released another portable charger without PowerIQ 3.0… Take a look at PowerCore 10000 PD Redux!

Features & details

• Small Size, Big Power: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux provides more than two charges for iPhone XS or Galaxy S10, and over one charge for iPad mini 5.
  • Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. PowerCore 10000 PD Redux also supports simultaneous charging.
  • Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included).
  • Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is premium both inside and out.
  • What You Get: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $45.99, and should begin shipping on July 2.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest portable charger with Power Delivery? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

If PowerCore 10000 PD is lighter than PowerCore 10000 PD Redux, which seems to be the case, I will continue to recommend PowerCore 10000 PD in my ultimate buying guide.

9 Likes

How is this so much different than other batteries?

Btw, what’s PowerIQ 3.0? I know what it is, but why is it special and what exactly does it do?

1 Like

Was just about to post a link under your PC 10000 PD topic :laughing:

Looks like the Redux is slightly heavier (if Amazon weight is to be believed)…with improved USB-A output…

2 Likes

If you tell me how it’s so much different, I’ll try to explain why. :wink:

PowerIQ 3.0 essentially combines Power Delivery and Qualcomm Quick Charge in a single port, acting as an one for-all solution.

If the weight is accurate, in my opinion, this is not enough to recommend over PowerCore 10000 PD… Would you agree?

1 Like

Hey @AnkerOfficial, how about some dimensions for this new “incredibly slim and light” power bank, please. Size and weight listings under Amazon’s product information chart are not usually accurate in my experience.

If the chart is accurate then this is 0.3 inch shorter than the 10000 PD. And up to 0.3 oz heavier.

1 Like

I meant “how”… is in, “in what way”

In these ways

And this way.

Spec wise it is mostly the same as the PowerCore 10000 PD.

• 12W USB-A vs 10W
  • Maybe 0.3 inches shorter and 0.3 oz heavier
  • Bigger button

The PowerCore 10000 PD did have issues with being recharged by some Anker USB-C wall chargers. Supposedly that got fixed in the second production run. Maybe the Redux is going to replace the older model. And thus remove that stigma.

1 Like

Yeah, so it’s nearly the same charger. Big deal…

1 Like

With the exception of the USB-A output, which is 2W more powerful as @ndalby pointed out.

If the weight is accurate it makes it 5 grams heavier but with improved USB-A output for the same price, not enough to plump for an upgrade if you have the 10000 PD (IMO) but hardly a dealer breaker for recommending to those in the market as a new purchase I would think…

1 Like

Gotcha, missed the old PD was 5V/2A. Edited my earlier comment. Thanks.

1 Like

I recommend it! It is a great portable charger!

1 Like

Is that the redux?

Whenever I see a Redux, I can’t help but think of this:

3 Likes

The Simpsons…the font of all wisdom :grin:

2 Likes

yes!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

How did you get it so soon? How long have you had it?

I won it a few months ago :star_struck:

1 Like

I believe that’s the standard 10000 Redux not the PD version as it looks like it has a micro USB cable…

2 Likes